PDA

View Full Version : Need cheap 6.5x16 trailer

KS_Grasscutter
08-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Due to my latest not-so-thought-out purchase, I need a bigger trailer to haul all my junk around on. Would prefer breaks on both axles. Would prefer either a 5 foot gate or a dovetail and 4 foot gate. Appearance doesn't matter much as I can give it a rattle-can restoration and the problem would be solved.

I would go up to 200 miles from Hutchinson Kansas for the right trailer at the right price (the right price- as cheap as possible).

pclawncare
08-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Hey man i would highly recomend with your MC walker to get a dove tail. The 5 foot gate will not be as good as a dove tail. The mc has low ground clearance as do all walkers but they sit lower even then the mt and there are bolts on the bottom that will get hung up on the gate or trailer. I dont have a dove tail and wish i did it is very tricky to unload sometimes and almost always i have to drive off at an angle and back up at an angle insted of straight up witch wont let u park anything on one side of the trailer at the back. You will want a dove tail if you dont get one

KS_Grasscutter
08-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Thats kinda what I was thinking. I got a new price of $1925 from a guy here in town, 6.5x16, 2 breaks, 5' gate, but I really DO NOT want to pay $2k for a dang trailer... I bet I could get a new one for lots less if I searched around...

pclawncare
08-09-2007, 11:38 PM
you should be able to find a good used one but i dont know about how much cheeper seems like they have been running about 1500 or so trailers just dont depriciate much in value

KS_Grasscutter
09-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Still looking for a trailer...