PDA

View Full Version : New LED lighting on the trailer

RedMax Man
08-11-2007, 11:19 PM
I Replaced all all my tail lights and running lights on the trailer with LED's. Also added a 60" light strip below the tailgate thats wired into the running, brake and turn signals. These things are super bright and will last forever. Cost close to $100 for all lights, wiring and hardware.

THEGOLDPRO
08-11-2007, 11:24 PM
looks pretty cool, i couldent do that, i tend to clip things with my trailer on occasion, and woulden't wanna destroy them, lol

KrayzKajun
08-12-2007, 12:15 AM
They Look Good~

RedWingsDet
08-12-2007, 01:20 AM
Where did you get them?

carcrz
08-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Just about any trailer parts, auto, or even Walmart carries them.

RedMax Man
08-12-2007, 10:40 AM
looks pretty cool, i couldent do that, i tend to clip things with my trailer on occasion, and woulden't wanna destroy them, lol
Ya now i have to be extra carefull. All the old lights were either cracked or broken from backing into things. the light strip is high enough that the bottom of the trailer would get hit before it would get damaged from backing up.

Where did you get them?

Everything came from Advanced Auto Parts except for the 60" light strip and some inline connecter hardware were from Consumer Auto Parts. Taillights were $50, Light strip was under $40. its the same thing you can buy to put under a truck tailgate but i just stripped the wires and tied it into the taillights.

thanks guys, -Micah-

Eric D
08-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Micah,

What's the warranty on your lights? I've seen some of the new LEDs that the individual lights have quit working in the assembly.

Did you install LED side marker lights as well?

Eric D

Landscape89
08-13-2007, 08:56 PM
I love that Walker and all the Redmax stuff!
Green Barrel in the Truck.. Good choice too! :laugh:

RedMax Man
08-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Micah,

What's the warranty on your lights? I've seen some of the new LEDs that the individual lights have quit working in the assembly.

Did you install LED side marker lights as well?

Eric DIt said Lifetime warranty on the box. I put LED amber clearance lights on the front also.
I love that Walker and all the Redmax stuff!
Green Barrel in the Truck.. Good choice too! :laugh:

The Walker is nice, its going to be my lifesaver for the leaves this fall. I have 7 RedMax tools plus a few accessories curently. Here's a pic. before. the new lights and EZ-Dumper.

J&R Landscaping
08-13-2007, 10:15 PM
LED's look nice!

ALarsh
08-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Nice work. How many accounts do you have for mowing/plowing?

RedMax Man
08-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Nice work. How many accounts do you have for mowing/plowing?

Thanks, I do about 25 accounts sometimes 23 but all residential. I could handle alot more but havent really gotten my name out there as you can see i have no advertising yet. I've always had more plowing accounts then mowing and maintenance. I'm expecting close to 30 residential drives this winter. Most will be right in my neighborhood so it will be a very tight route which is good i may have a few that are within 10 min. away but no farther from my house. My farthest mowing account from my house is 15min. I have 5 lawn in a row right on my street which is nice and they arn't under bid as far as what prices are in this area, lowest priced lawn is $35 and takes me about 1/2 hour to mow, trim and blow solo... this was probably more then you really needed to know, lol.

N.H.BOY
08-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Nicen set up--what is that "green" thing in the back of the truck??

RedMax Man
08-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Nicen set up--what is that "green" thing in the back of the truck??

I have 4 of those green barrels and 1 green wheel barrow in the bed.