PDA

View Full Version : Have a few specific questions regarding EXMARK

FIRESCOOBY
08-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey guys, I've asked a few questions in the past about these mowers. I'll most likely be buying a new mower sometime between today and next March. My current one just doesn't have enough motor or deck depth.

I am considering the AS series, 28hp KAW/52" Ultracut deck. I've never run an EXMARK, so bare with me.

My question (s):

I've noticed a foot pedal. Is it the same as my Hustler where you can raise the deck with your foot? This has come in handy when raising over crests, rocks, turns, etc.

How does ground speed compare with my current Hustler Mini-Z (if anyone knows)?

I've got a price of $7799 for the above mentioned mower. Does this sound like a good price?

Thanks in advance.

Lohse's Lawn Service
08-12-2007, 09:52 PM
I just bought an ExMark AS 60" 25 hp back in May.

1) Yes, the foot pedal is used to raise the deck when going over uneven terrain, rocks, etc.

2) Not sure about the comparison in speed between the ExMark and the Hustler. Go to each company's respective websites, look up the individual mowers, and find the specs. It should tell you the speed for each mower.

3) $7799 sounds like a deal to me. My 25 hp was $7600 + tax. You are getting a little more hp but your deck will be a little smaller than the ones I have. Hope this helps you.

FIRESCOOBY
08-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the reply, any more?

delphied
08-12-2007, 11:01 PM
That is a great combination and a great price for that Exmark 52 with 28 Kaw. Personally I would want a 60 but 52 is good. If I needed a mower I wouldnt let that deal go.

tacoma200
08-13-2007, 01:26 AM
The 60" would trim so much better. I just couldn't use a 52" deck on a full size frame.

MTR999
08-13-2007, 03:57 AM
Hey guys, I've asked a few questions in the past about these mowers. I'll most likely be buying a new mower sometime between today and next March. My current one just doesn't have enough motor or deck depth.

I am considering the AS series, 28hp KAW/52" Ultracut deck. I've never run an EXMARK, so bare with me.

My question (s):

I've noticed a foot pedal. Is it the same as my Hustler where you can raise the deck with your foot? This has come in handy when raising over crests, rocks, turns, etc.

How does ground speed compare with my current Hustler Mini-Z (if anyone knows)?

I've got a price of $7799 for the above mentioned mower. Does this sound like a good price?

Thanks in advance.

That Ultracut deck is the best eXmark ever made, with 52" and 28 kawi you will slice through accounts like butter...

bohiaa
08-13-2007, 08:48 AM
you can do better on that price....

my 52 was 7200.00

try to see if he will give ya a deal. that's what I did