PDA

View Full Version : Blower Question, need some advice?

Tlvoskamp
08-14-2007, 12:48 AM
I am debating buying either a ECHO-755 or a Red-max 8001 and I am having a hard time deciding. The Echo Dealer is very professional, fast on repairs and seems very intelligent about his products. The Red-max guy seems less organized and informed on his products. He still does a good job but is not up to the level of my echo dealer. All this considered I think the Red-max is a good blower and I also think the Echo 755 would do a just fine job for what I would be using them for. What would you guys do, would you go for the product, or the dealer excellence if both products seem comparable in quality and will both do the job. All my other stuff is Echo, but that 8001 seems like a good blower to have around. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Working Hard,
Tlvoskamp +

T Total Lawncare
08-14-2007, 01:00 AM
A compitent dealer will get my vote every time.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
08-14-2007, 01:03 AM
Get the redmax more power,i have not had any down time in three seasons.

komrom
08-14-2007, 09:53 AM
I recently purchased A Redmax 7001, which has the same motor as the 8001 just with a smaller frame and is lighter. Excellent blower with tons of power. I also tried the 755 and thought it was nice, but not up to par with the Redmax. I also liked the3 Redmax ergonomics better as well.