PDA

View Full Version : What is approximate value

firecapt13
08-15-2007, 08:24 PM
I have a Hustler Z. It is a 2001 model with 650 hours on it. 52" cut with bac vac system. It has 23 hp kawasaki. Mower is in great shape. Some paint off of front forks due to wheel weights for bac vac. New front tires, 50% on rear tires.

Also Toro 44" wb hydro with jungle wheels. It has 550 hrs on it. New tires. deck is in excellent shape, no rust.

I am looking to sell these to move into new business venture. I was wondering what to ask for them or what would be a good price to expect to get. If anyone wants to make an offer it may help sway me new venture idea.

Weedwacker
08-15-2007, 08:50 PM
you got some pics

firecapt13
08-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Will try to get pics tomorrow

lawnspecialties
08-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Capt! Are you getting out of the biz?

firecapt13
08-16-2007, 12:25 AM
I am thinking about it. A friend and I are looking at doing something fire related. We are both career firefighters and have alot of time off. Looking at servicing equipment and moving into sales eventually

lawnspecialties
08-16-2007, 08:23 AM
I am thinking about it. A friend and I are looking at doing something fire related. We are both career firefighters and have alot of time off. Looking at servicing equipment and moving into sales eventually

Don't know if you remember but I'm full-time with Raleigh (5 years). Ironically, during this coming fall and winter, we're checking into everything to see if I should go full-time LCO.

Keep me informed on how things go. If you guys do go that route, I'll swing as much business I can your way.:)

firecapt13
08-16-2007, 03:56 PM
A guy that worked with me at fire dept quit in May. His wife had twins in july of last year. He had been LCO for approx 8 years pt. with a full time crew working while he was at fire station. Now he can do the work and have time with wife and kids and loves it. Good luck if you go that route also.