View Full Version : Attachment for 21 in mower

08-16-2007, 09:51 PM
I saw a attachment for a 21 inch mower that connected to the place where the bag is but had a chute that threw the grass to the side. It was plastic I think. I am wondering if anyone knows what it is and where I can get one. It was on a toro or exmark. Thanks

08-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Discharge chute? What brand mower you have? If you bought it from a dealer (NOT Home Depot, Lowes, or Sears) go see your dealer to see if one is available for your mower.

08-17-2007, 07:33 AM
I have a side discharge chute for my toro commercial 21". You can get it at a toro dealer or order it online. It only works with toros, not sure about exmarks. When posting equipment questions it helps us tremendously if you list what you are referring to. =)