PDA

View Full Version : Mowpart?

doctordun
08-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Do you know what's up with them answering their phone? I'm only about 20 miles from them and before I place an order, I like to actually talk to someone to see how responsive they are. I've tried several times to call them and all I get is a recording. Is it a one man show? If so, I could understand.

Thanks

Dano50
08-21-2007, 12:06 PM
I'll find out what the problem is. We've never received any complaints about them before and they have always provided good service.

doctordun
08-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks. I just tried to call them again and got their answering machine. I left a message yesterday for a return call.

Dano50
08-21-2007, 01:23 PM
I'll try to get in touch with them and let you know what I find out. Maybe they're have a problem with their phone system?

mowpart rep
08-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Sorry for the phone problems. We are moving our entire set up to a bigger facility. We are adding more terminals in an effort to better service our customers. We should be running normally by Monday 27th. We are trying to answer the phones normally but at some point during the move we went down to one line. Our IT guys should have that resolved tommorow.
thanks for your patience.
Russell