PDA

View Full Version : Catchy add for Leaf removal in paper?

kooba
08-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Does any one have a catchy add to put in the paper for leaf cleanup to get the clients? I plan on getting one in the paper here in a few weeks and would like one that sticks out more than my competitors. Help please. kooba.

Tyler7692
08-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Just scanning the forums and came across your post.

One of the top of my head: Leave the leaves to us! (And then go on with your company name, ect...)

Accu-cut Lawn Care
08-21-2007, 02:46 PM
We will leaf your lawn looking beautiful!

fergman
08-21-2007, 03:04 PM
i have found that the county paper the people that read it look at all the names and say<WOW look theres so many. then they start counting all of them. they end up at the seeing the last name alot. my other theory is that people think that the people listed at the beginning of the page is probably busy and then they must begin to look at the end because they figure that everybody else looks at the first few and calls them. so they move to the end of the list to find someonethat isnt filled up with work yet. its just the same as going some where like a race or something. people say they will get there really early to get a good parking space and theyll beat everybody to the punch. BUT they get there and tons of people thought and done the same thing that they did.:laugh: so when i requested that my name be on the end of the list i got alot more calls than i used to.