PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cards From NEBS ..

AltaLawnCare
09-11-2001, 10:48 AM
I just got a sales flyer from NEBS with landscaping Christmas cards in it. One has reindeer pushing a mower saying "mowing all the way":)

Just wondering if anyone has any other sources for green industry cards?

Fine Lines Lawn
09-11-2001, 12:22 PM
I use NEBS every year. I get the calenders instead of cards. They have great cards and calenders targeted to specific trades.

Mike (MLC)
09-15-2001, 12:27 AM
I too use Nebs for my Christmas Cards. My clients seem to get a kick out of the cute landscaping scenes. Never seen any other good ones anywhere else.

gogetter
09-15-2001, 12:38 AM
[i] Just wondering if anyone has any other sources for green industry cards? [/B]

Yep. A company called Paul Oxman Publishing. It's funny, I just got a catalog from them a couple weeks ago, and thought about posting the info on LS.com for those that might be interested, but just figured there may not be much interest.

Of course I threw it out!!! I just don't have that many customers this year (part time), and I think he had a minimum #.
They send me a catalog every year, so I just figured that I would order his stuff next year when I have more customers.

I originally started getting his catalog several years ago because he makes all kinds of motorsport related stuff (notepads, address labels, calendars, etc.). I always bought motorcycle (sportbike) stuff from him.
Every year he branches out into more stuff and now has several trade related stuff like construction, landscaping, etc.

I don't think he has a website, but I'll try a search anyway.
Anyone else have his contact info??

Premo Services
09-15-2001, 12:42 AM
I get the samples from nebs and another company. I can`t put my dirty litle fingers on it now, but when I do I will post the name of company. On this sublect, I have a scanner, when I find a card I like in the catalog, I will scan it, resize, add color, crop, customize the back with my company name, and put the customers names on their cards. I use the heavy card stock and they look like I had them printed from a company. The customers really get a kick out of them, and especialy like that they are personilized for them. Once you get the card to the right size, color,etc. it does not take long at all to print them out.. ;)

Grapevine
09-15-2001, 06:46 AM
We use a company called Sunshine Art Studios Inc. Springfield, Ma 01102. Sorry I don't have a phone# or website, but I'm sure they have one. We use NEBS for checks and deposit tickets, never thought about cards. Short money to keep us to keep us in their thoughts at the Holidays.

kutnkru
09-21-2001, 05:43 PM
Found it:

Festive Greeting Cards:
http://www.sunshinecards.com/scripts/catalog.epl?CategoryID=10&View=View+Festive+Greeting+Cards+Selections
Distinctive greeting cards:
http://www.sunshinecards.com/scripts/catalog.epl?CategoryID=15&View=View+Distinctive+Holiday+Cards+Selections
Elegant Greeting Cards:
http://www.sunshinecards.com/scripts/catalog.epl?CategoryID=13&View=View+Elegant+Holiday+Cards+Selections

AltaLawnCare
09-22-2001, 11:32 AM
Thanks everyone,..

I'm gonna order my cards from NEBS at the end of this month. They are on sale now. Riendeers mowing singing "mowing all the way":cool:

Guido
09-22-2001, 04:39 PM
I believe Stone gave them up last year. They're pretty neat looking and cheap if you have a fast color printer!

Hope this helps!

gogetter
09-23-2001, 01:43 AM
I found an old catalog from the company I mentioned in my earlier post. It's:

Paul Oxman Publishing Inc.
P.O. Box 94618
Las Vegas, NV. 89193-4618

Phone# 1-800-228-0787
Fax# (702) 568-8580

M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm PST

Call him for a free catalog (pretty sure they're still free). Lotsa cool stuff, even besides Green Industry stuff. Calendars, cards, notepads, address labels.

AltaLawnCare
10-15-2001, 08:38 AM
Thanks for all the replys. :)

I ordered the cards from Nebs over the week end, I was able to talk to a live person, even on Sunday evening!

I didn't realize it but the cards come with their own envelopes.

Fine Lines Lawn
10-15-2001, 09:36 AM
Very nice website Guido!