PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy but I call BS!

Bunton Guy
08-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Ok must vent here for a few minutes. This might have been brought up once before....hey maybe even I posted it before but once again I feel its time I bring it up again

I go to get my hair cut bi-weekly....must tip the nice lady

I eat out lunch and dinner atleast 4-5 times meals a week...tip waitress

I got pizza delivered to the house lastnight...you got it tipped the delivery guy!

Went over a friends house lastnight and while there the pool cleaning crew were just finishing up. tipped him very well!

When spending the night at a hotel its always somewhat expected if staying for multiple nights to tip.

When turning in a bad bad person to the FBI usually get a tip (Osama?)

ME I am at your house weekly at the same time same day everyweek im more consistant with my mowing schedule than most of my clients are on the toilet!

NO TIPS! we do superior work and get PLENTY of compliments . We service 60% commercial and 40% residential atleast 30% of our residential clients live in homes from 750K+ I have watched them tip the guy who delivered their fire wood I have watched them tip the guy who washes their car EVERY WEEK and yet I get no tips? :dizzy:

Christmas roles around and we get a few tips here and there and I am VERY appreciative for them. Always write hand written letters back to them letting them know how much they mean to our company. Every year we get less and less tips around x-mas. Out of around 55 residential clients we may see tips from 5-6 of them. Most of those tips goes to my employees and I don't mind that...even when I get the tip I persoanlly turn around and give it to my employees because they mean just as much to me as my clients do. :usflag:

How do you guys feel about this ? :hammerhead:

rb_in_va
08-21-2007, 03:28 PM
You get your hair cut twice a week? She must be good lookin! And you tip your friend's pool cleaning crew? I never tip at hotels.

PearceLawn
08-21-2007, 03:34 PM
You get your hair cut twice a week? She must be good lookin! And you tip your friend's pool cleaning crew? I never tip at hotels.

Bi weekly means every other week.

RedMax Man
08-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Include a 5-10% tip on your next invoice.

You must shave your head if you have it done Bi-weekly

I get tips here and there not too often, only a ew clients tip or one time large landscape customer once in awhile.

BQLC
08-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Maybe the customers you have I had one tipp me $ 50.00 a week ago I kinda felt bad for taking it

Harley-D
08-21-2007, 03:44 PM
I bet you wouldn't be complaining about tipping if you still had all that money you wasted on tipping people who have jobs and work for their pay. In my mind, people shouldn't expect tips.

Rent the movie resevoir dogs and watch the part where they're at the diner. Mr. Pink explains why he doesn't tip. He's right, society says "tip these people over here but don't tip these other people." Two words...learn to effin type! LOL

No one should get extra credit for something they're supposed to do. Going above and beyond may warrant a tip, but it's not expected and shouldn't be.
IMHO

jbell113
08-21-2007, 03:52 PM
I consider it a tip just to have everyone pay me on time every month.

KTO Enterprises
08-21-2007, 04:06 PM
I consider it a tip just to have everyone pay me on time every month.

same here.

I figure the tip is in my price. If im thinking the yard is a 45 per cut yard I usually say 50, soI 5 bucks ahead of the game if they say go for it.

1MajorTom
08-21-2007, 04:14 PM
The people you are tipping are employees.. an employee of the hotel, an employee of the pool company, and employee of the restaurant, an employee of the pizza establishment....
You're the owner right??? It's a little different.

Bunton Guy
08-21-2007, 05:27 PM
1MajorTom...its not really different. As I said WHEN I do get tips I pass them on to my employees.

I guess ill never tip again when I go out to eat. I didn't realize I was wrong for giving my waitress at Chilli's a tip.

Just as most shave their faces daily to keep a clean cut image I get my hair cut every other week to keep a clean image. Didn't realize it was that big of a deal....$20 bucks a month wow

dave k
08-21-2007, 05:30 PM
I hear you and agree with you,
Here's my tip, If you play with fire you will get burnt!:)

PearceLawn
08-21-2007, 05:44 PM
I don't know how pool cleaners get paid but my wife was a waitress for a few years and they earn less than half of minimum wage from their employers. Tipping is the only way to survive in that sort of job.

Tip your waiter/waitress. More if they are awesome, less if they are average. That is how they feed their kids.

MSS Mow
08-21-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't know how pool cleaners get paid but my wife was a waitress for a few years and they earn less than half of minimum wage from their employers. Tipping is the only way to survive in that sort of job.

Tip your waiter/waitress. More if they are awesome, less if they are average. That is how they feed their kids.

You're right about the minimum wage, however, if the waiter/waitress did not earn at least minimum wage on that particular shift, the employer must pay the difference. And if they didn't earn at least minimum wage with their tips it's typically for one of two reasons: 1) they are a bad waiter/waitress OR the restaurant was very slow on that particular shift. Either way, they will make at least minimum wage. Which of course, we all know is plenty enough to live on. :cry: :cry:

I am a firm believer in tipping IF, and ONLY IF the person did a good job. Poor job equals NO tip. Average-good job equals 10-15% tip, and an excellent job equals 20+% tip. I tip my trash man occasionally. No particular timing, except I try to around X-mas. Besides that and in restaurants, I don't regularly tip anyone. I myself rarely get tips in mowing. The occasionaly $5-10 is always very much appreciated.

Americal Vet
08-21-2007, 06:29 PM
I wonder.... does the guy at the circumcision clinic work for tips??

PearceLawn
08-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Lmao!!!!!!!

1MajorTom
08-21-2007, 06:31 PM
1MajorTom...its not really different. As I said WHEN I do get tips I pass them on to my employees.

I guess ill never tip again when I go out to eat. I didn't realize I was wrong for giving my waitress at Chilli's a tip.

Just as most shave their faces daily to keep a clean cut image I get my hair cut every other week to keep a clean image. Didn't realize it was that big of a deal....$20 bucks a month wow
I think it's great to tip, and we are healthy tippers if the service is good when we go out to eat etc.
There are just some professions where it is customary to tip, and I do not see lawn care companies being one of them.
Ex: if you tip your waitress.. it's an employee of the restaurant, and it's ONE employee. With lawn care, say you are running a crew of 2 or 3 guys. Is the customer expected to tip all 3 guys??... or let's just say it's only you, the owner on the property. It's assumed the owner is making enough, tips don't normally go to the owner of companies. Employees get tips. I don't know, that's just me. Expecting or wanting a tip in the lawn care industry is silly. That's just my opinion.
(Christmas time is different, I was referring to a weekly tip)

rb_in_va
08-21-2007, 07:00 PM

I thought you meant twice a week.:laugh: I used to get my hair cut every two weeks myself, and the girl WAS hot. It's every 5-6 weeks now.

nobagger
08-21-2007, 07:08 PM
The people you are tipping are employees.. an employee of the hotel, an employee of the pool company, and employee of the restaurant, an employee of the pizza establishment....
You're the owner right??? It's a little different.

Very good point! Ive seen customers tip my guys while doing work for them. Its kinda funny to over-hear them saying dont let your boss see this. You seem like a overly generous person (which is not a bad thing) but heres a thought give your self a tip raise their price.

swingset
08-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Not tipping a waitress or other workers who RELY on wages as part of their earnings (in other words, they ARE their earnings) is the hallmark of a selfish SOB.

Don't want to tip your waitress? Eat at home. Don't want to tip service help? Do those things for yourself. If you eat in a restaurant where your food is served, tip the help if they're doing their job adequately.

Trust me, if you don't tip a waitress, don't EVER eat in that same restaurant again because wait help have long memories about who stiffed them, and they will have alone-time with your food. :laugh:

I also don't like to see people neglect to tip a waitress when the food isn't to their liking. The waitress doesn't cook the meal, he or she brings it to you and keeps your table in order. If the meal sucks, talk to the manager but don't screw the waitress who is doing her job because the kitchen isn't.

HOOLIE
08-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Ok must vent here for a few minutes. This might have been brought up once before....hey maybe even I posted it before but once again I feel its time I bring it up again

I go to get my hair cut bi-weekly....must tip the nice lady

I eat out lunch and dinner atleast 4-5 times meals a week...tip waitress

I got pizza delivered to the house lastnight...you got it tipped the delivery guy!

Went over a friends house lastnight and while there the pool cleaning crew were just finishing up. tipped him very well!

When spending the night at a hotel its always somewhat expected if staying for multiple nights to tip.

When turning in a bad bad person to the FBI usually get a tip (Osama?)

ME I am at your house weekly at the same time same day everyweek im more consistant with my mowing schedule than most of my clients are on the toilet!

NO TIPS! we do superior work and get PLENTY of compliments . We service 60% commercial and 40% residential atleast 30% of our residential clients live in homes from 750K+ I have watched them tip the guy who delivered their fire wood I have watched them tip the guy who washes their car EVERY WEEK and yet I get no tips? :dizzy:

Christmas roles around and we get a few tips here and there and I am VERY appreciative for them. Always write hand written letters back to them letting them know how much they mean to our company. Every year we get less and less tips around x-mas. Out of around 55 residential clients we may see tips from 5-6 of them. Most of those tips goes to my employees and I don't mind that...even when I get the tip I persoanlly turn around and give it to my employees because they mean just as much to me as my clients do. :usflag:

How do you guys feel about this ? :hammerhead:

Come on dude...you want tips?? Sell your business and get a job as a waiter for $2.13 an hour plus tips, then report back to us within a few months about how cool it is.

KTO Enterprises
08-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Here is a tip for bunton.

Dont play in traffic. That one is on the house

topsites
08-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Yup, give yourself a tip and raise their prices, that's the best one yet.

If a customer tips me they might as well be spraying graffiti on my truck, to me that's writing on the wall.

But I will say, once or twice when I seriously underbidded the customer threw in some extra, didn't quite make it to where it should've been but it helped and it helped to know they saw it, and maybe a $50 Xmas bonus on a blue moon, that I can deal with.

Accu-cut Lawn Care
08-21-2007, 07:33 PM
I you really want tips...start delivering pizzas. Hey, I'd like to call bs, too- on this thread. Get real.

Grits
08-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Tips are a rare, but nice surprise. However, who cares?
We are customer's houses every week. Are they supposed to tip every time they see us? Besides, 99% of my customers receive monthly invoices in the mail. Are they suppose to mail in their tip with the bill? Do you tip the power company? Maybe concentrate your concern elsewhere in your business.

Accu-cut Lawn Care
08-21-2007, 08:22 PM
For that matter... I'd like to call BS on one of my milf customers. We call her workout spice-and she's smoking hot. Why hasn't she flashed me yet? I'm sure other people have seen her boobs. When's it gonna be my turn?lol

1MajorTom
08-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Bunton Guy,

Do you tip your mail carrier once a week? Afterall, he is coming to your house, or parents house, delivering the mail 6 days a week ensuring that all important documents, payments, and bills faithfully arrive to you.

cgaengineer
08-21-2007, 09:44 PM
For you people that do not tip at a resturant you should be ashamed of yourself...ever see how much they get paid...you know why its so low? Because they mostly rely on tips. And to not tip your hair stylist is crazy too, they do not make much either...I should know my wife did it for about 8 years.

Now tipping the lawn guy is not my idea of normal, though I have been tipped myself.

cgaengineer
08-21-2007, 09:46 PM
I tip my trash man occasionally.

LOL, my father and I do this...they will take anything for a dollar...even oil and paint cans!!

cgaengineer
08-21-2007, 09:49 PM
I also don't like to see people neglect to tip a waitress when the food isn't to their liking. The waitress doesn't cook the meal, he or she brings it to you and keeps your table in order. If the meal sucks, talk to the manager but don't screw the waitress who is doing her job because the kitchen isn't.

Damn...nail on the head!! Yes, the kitchen people are making minimum wage, the waitress/waitor isnt.

Grass Happens
08-21-2007, 09:54 PM
I used to deliver pizzas, Why? not for minimum wage! Relied on tips, just like waitresses and everybody else who does similar work. Its a crappy job that i did in hoping i would make more then stocking shelves somewhere. If you don't want to tip a driver, go pick-up your own damn pizza, and if you order again, don't wonder why you pizza got there cold.
However, tipping the mower guy is not expected. I don't want, nor expect tips.

Stillwater
08-21-2007, 11:15 PM
I think it is unreasonable to expect a tip and I think it is even more unreasonable to be upset when you do not receive one. I am selling a service and I charge a premium price I don't need a tip.

Bunton Guy
08-21-2007, 11:17 PM
I don't see the point of why people tip one service person and not the next. If your going to get a job that only pays on tips that is your own fault...maybe a slow start on life but when you see a 40yr. old women working at a diner I don't feel a bit more obligated to give her a dollar more than the next....

I started this post to see what everyones thoughts were on tipping in general. Its obvious nobody thinks their line of work is worth getting tipped .....point taken. But on the other hand when we (in my area) have had 10 days of over 100* heat it defenetly makes you wonder if the home owner feels guilty at all?

GreenT
08-21-2007, 11:28 PM

Now, now, Bunton Guy.

What is really going on here?

C'mon, we'll understand, you can tell us.

Feeling unappreciated? Your daddy wasn't there at the game? Hurt your feelings? Made you cry?

You know... Therapy is a wonderful thing. They got all these new drugs and treatments now.

Go for it!

:waving:

Mow Mony
08-21-2007, 11:30 PM
I wonder.... does the guy at the circumcision clinic work for tips??

hahahaha!

As for tipping...

We have a few customers that like to give cash tips for extra odd jobs...picking up crab apples, trimming one bush...etc and these usually go straight to the guys, or I buy my guys lunch with it.

I also have a customer that gives us 3 gatorades each visit.
I have been given about 4 beers so far this year, which I usually decline, depends on how hot it is.
We also get offers all the time to use the pool if we want, I say thanks but no becasue I wont ever get back out.
Then around Christmas time we usually get tips from maybe 4-5 customers, and we send them thank-yous.

As for tipping myself...

If they are rude/attitude = 0-10% tip and I tell them why.

Average, timely and friendly service gets around 15-20% tip from me.

And I tip between 25-50% or more when I receive great service at a resteraunt...

My reasoning-

1) This helps offset all the cheap asses who think they don't need to tip.

2) Waitresses only make $2.13 an hour plus tips, and to claim minimum wage in Va it is for the average of the paycheck, not one bad night.

3) Handing a harworking waitress, who actually went above and beyond a 50% tip in cash, is guaranteed to make his/her week, and you will get great service the next time you visit.

4) I feel good knowing I helped someone who is trying hard but making less money then myself.

I worked valet for 3+ years so I know what it feel like to bust my ass then get stiffed...and I also remembered the good tippers that made up for a whole nights worth of shitty tippers, now its my turn to be that guy.

I say tip well for great service, or don't go out to eat.

robbo521
08-21-2007, 11:36 PM
would you like cheese with your wine!

Vikings
08-21-2007, 11:38 PM
For snow removal I get lots of tips and even gifts and cards. (around christmas time)

A long time ago when I worked as a Propane Jockey at Superior Propane, most of the business was Taxi's and they would always tip me. But I never heard of such a thing from normal people at a normal gas station. I certainly don't tip. But I do for Pizza and if I take a cab ride.

lawnman_scott
08-21-2007, 11:53 PM
For you people that do not tip at a resturant you should be ashamed of yourself...ever see how much they get paid...you know why its so low? Because they mostly rely on tips. And to not tip your hair stylist is crazy too, they do not make much either...I should know my wife did it for about 8 years.

Now tipping the lawn guy is not my idea of normal, though I have been tipped myself.I tip well, but maybe its the restraunt owner that should be ashamed for charging top dollar for his product, paying employees nothing, and expacting the customer to make up the difference. As far as tipping, I just charge accordingly and dont expect it.

1MajorTom
08-22-2007, 12:02 AM
Bunton Guy,
Do you feel guilty that your mail carrier has been coming to your house the last 10 days in heat of 100? How much have you been tipping him?

All kidding aside now, I really don't think any customer feels "guilty" if we are out in the heat. This business is tough with all the weather conditions, we chose it, not up to them to feel guilty. Afterall, they are paying well for our services right?

Dunn's
08-22-2007, 12:17 AM
If you don't tip your pizza delivery driver, don;t be surprised if you get the Pepperoni stomp. Or maybe the freshly chemical mopped floor roast beef/au jois sandwich. Yum Yum

Then you always wonder why you get sick the day after ordering pizza

HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stillwater
08-22-2007, 03:04 AM
I don't see the point of why people tip one service person and not the next. If your going to get a job that only pays on tips that is your own fault...maybe a slow start on life but when you see a 40yr. old women working at a diner I don't feel a bit more obligated to give her a dollar more than the next....

I started this post to see what everyones thoughts were on tipping in general. Its obvious nobody thinks their line of work is worth getting tipped .....point taken. But on the other hand when we (in my area) have had 10 days of over 100* heat it defenetly makes you wonder if the home owner feels guilty at all?

Dude get over it "TIP YOURSELF" raise everyones price by 15% I wouldn't tip the dude I am paying to mow my dam lawn, Why would I tip the dam owner of a lawn service? I AM ALREADY PAYING HIM!! when you tip at a bar or restaurant you are tipping the waitress not the bar owner. Just why do you think you deserve a god dang tip on top of what you are chargeing him I think that is totaly ******ed.

M&SLawnCare
08-29-2007, 03:04 AM
I am a pizza delivery driver part time. There's a big difference between a job like that and this business.

Sometimes when mowing I get a cash tip, sometimes a soda, and once i was even given a tractor i turned around and sold for 700$; however i don't expect and certainly don't think anyone should feel obligated to tip me. I try to make 45-60$ per hour when mowing, and getting mad when your not tipped on top of that is a joke.

I make 6.15 an hour when i deliver pizza. That barely, sometimes doesn't, cover the gas we spend. We depend on our tips for our income, where as we depend on our hourly rate for our income in the lawn business. Same thing with waiters and barbers. Its part of the field to expect a tip. I can also say from experience that your a fool if you don't tip the person delivering your food be it a waitress or driver (unless of course the food is drastically late or bad). We remember who takes care of us and who doesn't..... People that tip good we do everything possible to get their food there fast, make sure they get a good deal and recommend the best specials we have, sometimes even toss in some free food or extra sauce for wings and such. People that tip bad we deliver to last, charge them the most we possibly can, never recommend deals, and yes some of the more shady drivers might mess with the food (I don't, but I've heard of specific instances where others have). We want the decent people that take care of us to be happy and order often. The cheap lowlifes we don't want to do anything extra for in hopes they wont call back again.

That's the nature of that business. Try that in the lawn care business and I'm sure your competition will love you for giving them more clients.

LawnBrother
08-29-2007, 06:16 AM
I felt the same way when I was a cook. All the waitresses get tipped, but in all my years on the line I got one $10 tip that I split with a friend, and THAT was on X-mas eve. I have only gotten a few tips in my last 4 years cutting grass, and it always happens around X-mas.

youcallwemow
08-29-2007, 09:14 AM
Life is not fair, you will see others get what you want, and feel left out. Gotta suck it up and go on. Your time will come if your attitude is right, and a windfall will come your way. Keep a good service or product and the kudo's will come. As others have said, keep your price right and the tip is not needed. I, too, have been given lawn or yard equipment (small stuff like little dump trailer for pulling behind a lawn mower, large 2 wheeled fertilizer spreader for just getting it out of their yard...older retiree's who no longer keep their own lawn) that met a need I had. No biggee, but enough to appreciate.

brucec32
08-29-2007, 06:33 PM
In 15 years I have had a total of two "tips" for a total of $75. It's just not customary.

ProStreetCamaro
08-29-2007, 07:31 PM
You want to hear something crazy? My friend is a trash man and him and his friend run a route together around this area. I called him a liar to his face the first year he did it when the christmas tips came in. Well the next year came around and he showed me the checks and we added them up and it was $12,000 in tips which they split 2 ways so that was $6,000 in his pocket. Now thats crazy.

Precision
08-31-2007, 10:29 PM

lets be honest here. Some jobs, the pay is the tip.

Waiters make between $3 and $4 an hour most places, PLUS TIPS. If you don't like it, move to Europe where the gratuity is included (mandated) in the bill.

Hair dressers are the same way. My ex got paid 35% commission plus tips. So on your $20 hair cut, she made $7 plus whatever you tipped her and she got to sit there doing nothing for a fair portion of the day. Ever wonder why it is difficult to get a decent men's hair cut.

mens hair cut $20 -- $7 to the hairdresser in 15 minutes plus your $2-3 tip

women's hair cut, conditioner, highlight $140 -- $49 in 30 minutes plus a $10-20 tip.

David Gretzmier
09-02-2007, 01:34 AM
as a waiter, I expected tips.

as an owner, I do not.

I have however gotten many, and counted them as gifts.

I got one a few weeks ago for 100 plus on a 5 grand lighting job, and he told me to take my wife out to a fancy dinner. which I did, and I left a tip for good service.

Precision
09-02-2007, 06:33 PM
I felt the same way when I was a cook. All the waitresses get tipped, but in all my years on the line I got one $10 tip that I split with a friend, and THAT was on X-mas eve. I have only gotten a few tips in my last 4 years cutting grass, and it always happens around X-mas.

yes, but you made a living wage without tips, they did not

I was a chef NYC in high end restaurants, a manager as well. I got paid good money, my line cooks got paid good money. $12 - $25 an hour depending on skill and experience. The waitress made $3.25 plus tips, in union houses as much as $8.00 plus tips. In either case, they were not getting rich on the salary.

And every once in a while a high roller would tip the Chef or the manager, which was always split amongst the kitchen staff as the wait staff had already been tipped.

Having said that, I get a few tips, but usually pass it along to my guys. an extra $20 this week will mean something to them. Sure I wouldn't mind it, but it is just extra play money for me, so... And it helps to build employee trust and loyalty.

SCAG POWER
09-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Worst tippers ever the rich people who get limos for the night , keep you out late , well into the morning and then say it is in the car???? I use to run with two different company's the first I never expected them to tip this was with Carey all corp moves there company will take care of the move you will get $25.00 for doing the move and nothing more.NEXT WAS A DIFFERENT COMPANY HOURLY BASED AT $ 6.50 PER HOUR YEP THAT LOW TO DRIVE A $ 100,000.00 dollar car, with about 5 or 6 people in the back and you best not bounce the car when braking or starting.

Charter is a different rate depending on just where they can sell the car , i have work for people who could sell the car at top card, and set me up fro a very strong tip and i have done those who like the movie stars that i have drove the tip is very well you keep it you need it more than me.
It is a roll of the dice driving a limo , but i can say this my first time out back in 1996-1999 people had more money to tip the driver. I rolled again back in 2002 -2003 and we find 1 out of 8 people ridding will tip, most just say have a good night I have been all the way to Miami and back in one day and got nothing , then i have been to winter Haven Fl and , and it has been good . It comes down not only who is in back , but it is a personal thing with people that you drive around.After getting back into it it was still the people from NEWYORKNEWYORK leading the way in tipping always bet on them , you show up early all set ready go car stocked and clean tires looking so good they can comb there hair in the shine.The next state NJ tip well when car is stocked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Like i sad it is a people thing. they like you they will take care of you .Locals not that much just abuse the driver and say thank you at the end of the night. Like the biker guy on TV.who killed some last year, DUI, ran a red light killed some , he never tipped. dating the girl who stared in one of the Adam Sandler movies............................

Like i said New York New York,,,,,,,,,, this one gentleman charted the car for a whole week. I was to pick him , his two kids up every morning at 8:00 am and run with them till 11:00 pm for seven days straight , it was the one of the hot-est trips that i got into.Did he tip yes and it was very well, he , again New York style took good care of his driver. made sure that every morning he had USA TODAY AND THE TIMES IN THE BACK TO READ WHILE WE WENT ALL AROUND TOWN.H e got a big kick out of that reading the New York Times on vacation in Orlando.He owned his own business, you could tell he also had a driver in NY, every time we went some where he tipped, I mean i was on vacation with him and his kids, they were so well mannered. I remember they day they left to go home there were so many toys in the back of the in the trunk, I got him a thank You card " Hallmark of course"............ NY times and USA TODAY for the ride back,,,,,,,,,TO THE AIRPORT he said he had a great time handed me an envelope said this will help.I asked about the toys and he said just keep them , the kids have enough at home . You see though this is one in a million, not every will treat you like this. I have rolled with WILL Smith , spent from Friday night at 11:00pm till Sunday 5:00pm, will is really some thing to be around he is down too it , he is so much a cut up , every one came with him and it was a blast went to universal all day Saturday and Sunday, what a scream. A move like this it is the company that books you car that will take care of , its not to that the actor won't, it is just common for the studio to do it .Then universal had another move for me to Whitman mayo man think back to Grady from Sanford and son when he came walking down the hall way, i just thought wow ow i see him on TV, by this we get to the car and say , should we get us a couple of live wires with no insulation?
We cut up in the car al the way back to the airport, I him laughing so hard he could not stop............................There have been a lot of others and when they come back to town and request you only and pay top card to driven around it is some thing else.When my dad passed a way , i ahd a buddy od mine whoo has a car servcie that i use to work wiith come take me and my girl friend at the time to the service , she sat in the back of the town car and i sat up front , talking about all the good times we had driving in the earlyer years.When it was over we left he droped us off at the house i gave him a card with franklen in it and said as i laid it on seat "IT'S IN THE CAR," this was the line we use too get , this time it was in the car.

Rhinox29
09-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Want tips? come to Florida. I have yet to get a $ tip for doing good service. But I have gotten plenty of tips from ole retired folks telling me how I should do my job. :laugh: