PDA

View Full Version : Scag Mulching Blade Question

tomgolfs44
08-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Does anyone know where i can find a 16 1/2 inch curved mulching blade for a 48" scag deck. I run the curved blade on my 32 Toro and can readily find them anywhere........received a set of them with my new Scag last year when I ordered the mulching kit for my deck but I cannot find another source other than my dealer. ( I love my dealer fourth- right behind my wife and two kiddos....but cannot stomach $18 each for the special order) Before you answer, I have already tried texas mower parts and power equip warehouse. Thanks for the help guys.

Tom

Texas Mower Parts
08-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Give me a call. I've got them in the Platinum, used to be the Raptor, blade from Stens. The Platinum is a wavy, curved, blade with teeth like the Gator. They are probably in the $8 range. They are not on my web site, but we do handle them. Thanks
-Travis

ed2hess
08-22-2007, 11:06 PM
I do know the flat style mulching blades do not work as well as the curvy ones on Scag......JD Thomas can get just about any Scag part if you got the number.

donniegbme
08-26-2007, 11:35 PM
Smith Distributing Co. (Stens) out of Oklahoma sells them in the 8 dollar range along with everything else you need at very good prices and if you order over 200 dollars it is free shipping.