PDA

View Full Version : Is this awesome new fixture UL rated?

steveparrott
08-28-2007, 05:05 PM
I was on a photo shoot the other night and the contractor led me to this wooded area. The homeowner and his family were sitting around this big lighting fixture. I was impressed by its beam spread and its dual use as marshmallow roaster. :laugh:

JoeyD
08-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I was on a photo shoot the other night and the contractor led me to this wooded area. The homeowner and his family were sitting around this big lighting fixture. I was impressed by its beam spread and its dual use as marshmallow roaster. :laugh:

I think thats a well light that has been under a pine tree Steve????

LOL

klkanders
08-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Nice shot Steve! Ah yes a great American tradition.
So...how many smores did you have? :)
Thanks for sharing keep any and all of them coming we appreciate it!

steveparrott
08-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Thanks, a little background on the photo. This really is a homeowner's family at a shoot I did with Bill and Charlie Munroe, two really talented electrician/lighting designers on Cape Cod. The homeowners loved their lighting and treat Bill and Charlie like members of the family.

I shot the photo with my Canon EOS 5D with a 30-second exposure. I asked the subjects to smile and sit still for 30 secs (not an easy thing to do!) We'll give each of the family members a nicely framed print of the photo.

Giving photos to homeowners is a nice thing to do and helps strengthen relationships.