PDA

View Full Version : Installation Just Done

gaclawncare
08-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Job we just completed in Washington Crossing Pa, I think it turned out pretty decent. This is the first time posting anything so tell me what you think. I am 18 and Attending Delaware Valley College. Now have to schedule all jobs around my damn school schedule. I also decided to post a picture of my truck before the snow last winter.

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
08-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Shrubs on the back row are too close to the house. What are the small green plants? Junipers? Can't tell but they look out of place. Other then that O like the simple design and curved beds.

capelawncare.com
08-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Looks good, way to hustle!

SimonCX
08-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Shrubs on the back row are too close to the house. What are the small green plants? Junipers? Can't tell but they look out of place. Other then that O like the simple design and curved beds.

I was thinking the same thing, give those shrubs a 2 years and they will be touching the house.

mcwlandscaping
08-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Kind of off topic but..... Ive got the same antenna setup as you do on your truck.....what kind of radio do you have? How do you like the setup?

JG Landscaping
08-31-2007, 04:46 AM
gaclawncare, I tried to send you a pm but realized you can't receive them yet. When you have enough posts send me a pm, I'd like to talk to you about Del Val.

Grass Happens
08-31-2007, 04:21 PM
Few years your going to be blocking the windows, unless you top those shrubs. Or are they stay-smalls? I cant tell from the pic what they are.

rfed32
08-31-2007, 07:51 PM
looks good man...im from hatboro so were close...whered u go to high school

gaclawncare
09-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Del Val is a great school for anything agricultural. I got a cobra CB but just got rid of my 4ft wips and got three footers for the mirrors. Those Inkberries arent that fast growing considering the rocky soil where they were planted. I plan on pruning them in the spring. Rfed 32- i went to William Tennent High School, graduated last year how bout you. JG Landscaping - if u got any questions about Delval let me know

Plant Buyer 83
09-04-2007, 10:06 PM
What are the small green plants? Junipers? Can't tell but they look out of place.

I'd say Blue Star Juniper

rfed32
09-04-2007, 10:52 PM
tennet nice...i knew some people from tennet...but i graduated in 05' from hatboro horsham...hows delval going for ya??u like it there...im gettin ready to go back to school and get my act together...but ive got to go to montco for at least a semester b4 i deside to go anywhere else lol