PDA

View Full Version : NPR owners, how you get your price???

Lance L
09-01-2007, 09:47 AM
I went in to the local dealer recently, sat down and he gave me these prices roughly, this is what was on the lot btw all with a 16'enclosed box with ramp gate all all 07 models. 35k npr gas hd, 37k npr diesel, 44k npr diesel crew cab. now how did you get your prices down to 27k!!! o_O i would like a 6.0 gas model, dont care if it is hd would like it not to be but, is it cheaper to buy the truck with out a bed and have one made, i dont care about it being fancy inside, i will probably just put some trimmertrap racks inside, but ya what are you getting for 27k anyone get a enclosed box with ramp gate for 27 or is it just with the landscape bodies? i think he told me that would knock like 4-5k off the price, but they charge to swap the beds....

lawn king
09-01-2007, 04:40 PM
When i built my dump in 2003, the bottom line was as follows. 2003 isuzu npr hd turbo diesel, am/fm/xm/cassette, 3 speed auto/od, AC, engine shutdown protection system, knapeheide landscaper body, knapeheide toolpack, 11000 # venco hoist, heavy duty towplate with D rings and 8 ton pintel hitch, 9 foot snoway plow w/ wireless remote & downpressure. The done deal was $43000.00 $10000.00 of that was for the body. The knapeheide landscaper body is big bucks, well worth the investment for my operation. No regrets at all, my NPR has been great!

YardPro
09-02-2007, 08:53 PM
we just bought a NPR with 14' box and spring assist ramps.... $+31K