PDA

View Full Version : CubCadet Tank Stripes

Lawnsmithcare
09-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Here are some stripes from the tank and one of my worker on the mower.

LawnNeedz
09-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Looks good! I havent seen grass that green in a looonngg time!

Lawnsmithcare
09-01-2007, 04:56 PM

That is the best grass in the neighbor hood because they water it like no other. And get it fertilized all the time.

tjsquickcuts
09-02-2007, 02:43 AM

do I feel your pain....I remember 2 years ago, the bermuda was off the charts...growth rate was so rapid....and I was doing everyone bi-weekly :hammerhead: ...boy did that learn me a lession....But the lawns were so nice and green....those where the days...

***day dreaming about the good ole days****

I have a few lawns making a strong come back. I will post some pics of a few lawns tomorrow that I have already posted showing how dry and brown they were that have really turned since the temps have cooled and rain was been around.....

Lawnsmithcare
09-02-2007, 05:35 PM
More pics to come this .week

IHusky
09-02-2007, 11:14 PM
That looks real nice, that employee deserves a raise!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That Cub tank is looking real good too, nice machine.

Lawnsmithcare
09-03-2007, 12:43 AM
That looks real nice, that employee deserves a raise!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That Cub tank is looking real good too, nice machine.

The yard in the first few pictures was done by me because they need to be perfict cuz the customers complains a lot so i had him trimming things.

Lawnsmithcare
09-03-2007, 12:48 AM

I wish my employee could make those lines but he is still in training:) hopfully one day he will be able to.

TurfGuysInc.
09-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Those are some awesome stripes,
do you have a striping kit on the Cub?

IHusky
09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Do you charge extra to strip like that?

Lawnsmithcare
09-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Those are some awesome stripes,
do you have a striping kit on the Cub?

All cub tanks come with a anti scalp roller on the back of the deck so yes it has a striping kit but that is the only way you can buy it.

Lawnsmithcare
09-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Do you charge extra to strip like that?

Nope thats how all my yards look (well most of them anyway)

N.H.BOY
09-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Man-o-man I LOVE my TANKS stripes as well. everyone always ask me what kit I have on mine and I say they dont. People really need to check these machines out. I will try and take some pic of my stripes as well. Oh the kid needs some headphones on:dizzy: LOVE TANKS STRIPES

Petr51488
09-04-2007, 08:35 PM
When you mulch the grass like that.. doesn't it stain the driveways? and when you run it over with the mowers doesnt it smush it down?

Lawnsmithcare
09-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Man-o-man I LOVE my TANKS stripes as well. everyone always ask me what kit I have on mine and I say they dont. People really need to check these machines out. I will try and take some pic of my stripes as well. Oh the kid needs some headphones on:dizzy: LOVE TANKS STRIPES

He has a pair that I gave him but he doesn't use them most of the time he has his ipod.

Lawnsmithcare
09-04-2007, 11:18 PM
When you mulch the grass like that.. doesn't it stain the driveways? and when you run it over with the mowers doesnt it smush it down?

I have no mulch kit on my tank that is just normal side discharge. and no i have never had grass stain the driveways and I have never had problems with runing grass over and smushing it into the cement or ash vault. We just go back and blow off the driveway when finished and it looks the same as when we got there. The only time I have problems with stains on the cement is when it rains but I don't work in the rain so I usually don't have that problem.