PDA

View Full Version : NEW Unique Lighting Forum!

JoeyD
09-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Unique Lighting Systems would like to encourage all lighting professionals and Lawnsite members to check out and participate in the NEW Lawnsite Unique Sponsored Forum (http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=211). This will be a place for you to post topics or ask questions related to Unique Lighting Systems and our products. Unique personnel including tech support, product engineering, and R & D will be participating in the answering of any and all questions. You may also post any questions you may have directly to Nate Mullen himself, founder and owner of Unique Lighting Systems! Feel free to post product ideas, improvements, or even complaints right here!! We hope all of you will explore this forum and get to know Unique a little bit better!

To A Brighter Future,

Joey DiGiovanni
Unique Lighting Systems

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
09-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Hi Joey. This past spring at the Landscape Ontario Congress trade show, I met with a Unique 'agent' who was promoting the line here in Ontario. First time I have seen your products being promoted here. I understand not long after this show in March he 'quit' for whatever reason.

I had requested a full line catalog and any other infomation regarding distributors etc that was available but have never received a follow up.

Is unique now available in Ontario and if so, who is the distributor and who is the Unique rep for this area? Could I get a full line print catalog and any other information you have available?

Thanks.

JoeyD
09-10-2007, 12:17 PM
James. Yes we do have representation in Ontario now. I am not sure that anyone has quit though. The person you may have met was Chris Pine and his CA rep Alasdair Martin:

Alasdair Martin
Eastern Canada Sales Manager
C.Pine Associates, Inc
Cell (514) 586-3261
U.S Office (508) 564-4465
Fax: (508) 564-4579

You may contact him for any questions you may have. As for purchasing:

CENTRAL IRRIGATION SUPPLY
7080 Pacific Circle, Unit 3
Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2A7
(905) 795-8088 fax (905) 795-1152
cell (519) 617-9999

And they can let you know if there are more branches that you can go to as well.

Thanks James and please let me know if you ever have any questions!!

Joey D.