PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Bluebird Aerator.

Grits
09-06-2007, 06:35 PM
A friend of mine that owns a tool rental store is selling his Bluebird aerator for $800. It is in great condition. Just wanted to tell somebody!

KTO Enterprises
09-06-2007, 07:10 PM
A friend of mine that owns a tool rental store is selling his Bluebird aerator for $800. It is in great condition. Just wanted to tell somebody!

Heres a quarter, you know the rest of the story. lol joking

thats a sweet deal. I never find deals like that. How bout some photos?

Grits
09-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Heres a quarter, you know the rest of the story. lol joking

thats a sweet deal. I never find deals like that. How bout some photos?

I know nobody really cares. Yeah, I'll post some pics when I get it.
I never get deals like that either. I happen to be at his store today just hanging out and avoiding work, and he mentioned he was about to list it on Ebay. I asked him how much he wanted for it and he finally came up with $800. So I jumped on it. I have used this particular aerator before and like it just fine. And for $800, couldn't pass on it. I'll be picking it up sometime next week. I'll get some pics then.

Focal Point Landscapes
09-06-2007, 09:13 PM
That is an excellent price - and since it runs such low rpm the Honda engine should last forever and the biggest maintenance item is the drive chain . Which model is it?

Grits
09-06-2007, 10:23 PM
That is an excellent price - and since it runs such low rpm the Honda engine should last forever and the biggest maintenance item is the drive chain . Which model is it?

Not sure exact model, but it has controls like the 4-BLU-H742. That one lists for around $2500 according to a site that I looked at....and that is what my friend said that it lists for. So it must be that one or one almost identical to it.
I'm fairly stoked about the deal.

rodfather
09-07-2007, 05:41 AM
how wide is it?