I have a trailor and truck

i need

a used ztr mower
edger
trimmer
advertisment

Anything Else ???

Thanks for all replys

It is NOT a good idea to go way far in debt just starting out. Build up some accouts first, pay cash for cheaper stuff to start with. Then as something dies replace it with something better. Example $400 Home Depot mower for a season, replace it the next season with a $1200 Toro Proline. Echo Home Depot trimmer, replace it next year with a SRM261, etc.

N.H.BOY
09-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Check out mowers with 0% apr, they are out there, I had mind with cub cadet...good luck

tomgolfs44
09-10-2007, 10:30 PM
See, I wouldn't go as low as home depot...........but low end commercial/used commercial trimmer & blower as opposed to home cheapo. One 32 or 36 WB and replace with new/higher end commercial as your workload increases or equipment needs replacing. You should learn a lot about repair/maintenance along the way. I agree with most though that deep debt is not the way to go. It is a long process to get quality clients (and a number of them) to pat your bills with.

stevenf
09-10-2007, 11:55 PM
I am looking for credit cards with 12+ months no interest and charging one thing per card such as a trimmer or edger. Then pay the $30.00-$40.00 a month. Thats how Im doing it atleast.

Sweet Tater
09-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Dude, interest will eat you alive.

ALarsh
09-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Take out a $50,000 loan and get a rig full of equipment, then pray that you can cut a lawn or two for $25!!!!! It works!!!

stevenf
09-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Dude, interest will eat you alive.

If this was refferring to my post.?.?.? I pay it off in the no interest period then apply for another card from a different bank to buy something else.

topsites
09-12-2007, 02:05 AM
90% of all new businesses FAIL within the first 5 years.
Over half within the first TWO.

Please don't think that somehow yours will be different, the lawn industry is no different from any other, it's all the same thing.

If this was refferring to my post.?.?.? I pay it off in the no interest period then apply for another card from a different bank to buy something else.

That sounds like a recipe towards one bad FICO score.
Did you know I charge extra to people who pose a credit risk?
Yes, they also have to pay in advance, or I can not help them.
By the way, car insurance costs more with a lower FICO.

So it's way easier to do it the right way in the first place, even if that is also the hard way, there simply is no easy way out.

Save your money, then pay cash.

Proline Man
09-12-2007, 03:51 AM
Trust me and the others on here even if you do get a CC like they said the interest will kick your bet but then again those 0 percent CC are good BUT if you don't pay it off with in oh say 12 months...they wull go up to 24 percent APR on top of that most will make you repay the interest you didn't pay during that 12 month period.
Best bet is to get a part time job from a local restruant ir other low end job to make some money quick ir maybe go and work for a local LC around where you live.
but if you do decide to get a loan or CC don't go to home crapo. for the simple reason they suck when it comes to buying lawn mowers for commerical use. they are not going to be able to keep up with all the demand of mowing 25 or 40 hours a week. if need be try to buy used from a DEALER or if you get a loan. EBAY or local classified adds. best bet go this winter to your local dealer and they will always have something for cheap. hope this helps. but if you must buy rez. stuff. only buy trimmer and blowers. no mowers. no point in spending 1500 for a rider then next year spending 3 tines that for a commercial.....hope this helps!!!