PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Lighting

Bad Influence
09-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Has anyone heard or used a brand called Pinnale. Decent or junk?

Thanks.:usflag:

hobbes88
11-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Hi,

I was looking at these guys too. They are on E-Bay and sell via AtlasSupplyOnline. My guess is Atlas and Pinnacle are one and the same. As far as manufacturing goes, I find it hard to believe that these guys make their own lights as they claim. What makes me suspicious is that they do not post a real physical address on their site. Only a phone number (unlisted) and an E-mail address. Any business like this I am suspicious off.

Best, Mike.

silvermaxd
05-26-2010, 12:50 PM
anybody buy anything from these guys? These pinnacle lights Junk?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
05-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Looks like UCP (ubiquitous chinese products) to me. You can find these same fixtures from a wide variety of importers/distributors.

David Gretzmier
05-27-2010, 08:34 PM
I tried 20 of these pinnacle puck lights on a friends deck project I did for free a couple years back. I replaced one socket a few months ago, and all the rest still work fine, but they are powdercoated aluminum, kinda cheap in general and the o-rings are very thin and kinda cheap. but the puck lights were smaller, probably 3 inches, to fit 3.5 inch treated posts, rather than the larger 4 inch brass ones I use that are harder to place without overlap. while I would say the quality is better than Lowe's or Home Depot, nearly every thing else out there is better. I would not use them for a paying customer.