PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my $300,000 mowers for sale thread?

desii
09-19-2007, 08:35 PM
I had a thread on here yesterday regarding a very high priced auction on
eBay that I found. The seller was "brickmanseller" and they had some 46 mowers for sale for a beginning price of $300,000.

I found it to be quite interesting and thought it would generate some conversation, which it did.

Today, I found it's been removed.

Did I do something wrong? If so, I didn't mean too. Is it because I put it in the for sale section? Or that I was not the seller of the equipment? Or did Brickman Company say something, like it wasn't their equipment? Or because I was promoting another site?

Again, I didn't mean to post illegally and would just like to know which rule I broke so I won't do it again.

Thanks.

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
09-19-2007, 09:00 PM
couldn't find them on ebay.

EagleLandscape
09-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Some guy from Brickman posted a deal about mowers being stolen the other day. Was it a bunch of exmark mowers? Either brickman or vc i think.

Michael J. Donovan
09-19-2007, 09:48 PM
we felt that it was best to not have that posted on the site...since it wasn't your equipment and we don't know what the deal is with that listing on ebay we figured it should be removed from the site

Thanks - have a good one :)

desii
09-20-2007, 12:07 AM
we felt that it was best to not have that posted on the site...since it wasn't your equipment and we don't know what the deal is with that listing on ebay we figured it should be removed from the site

Thanks - have a good one :)

Not a problem...I just wanted to make sure I didn't break any rules or offend anyone. Thanks for the explanation.

desii
09-20-2007, 12:09 AM
couldn't find them on ebay.

I'm not going to use a link here again, but you can type in mower for the search and then use "highest first" and they (of course, at that price) will be at the top of the list.;)

cpel2004
09-20-2007, 12:29 AM
No one is going to pay 300k for all of those mowers. How stupid can you be to think someone is going to pay that much for that many mowers. It might cost you another 50k to 100k for delivery and then you have to deal with maintenance and storage! How dumb can they really be?