PDA

View Full Version : How manny full time guys here?

GREENTIMEJG
09-21-2007, 12:27 AM
I am wanting to start business in the spring. I have a job now and will only be able to start part time but will have about 4 days a week for business. My goal is to quit my job and do this full time in 2 or 3 years. have any of you started part time and turned it into full time? If so how many years did it take you?

topsites
09-21-2007, 09:43 AM
About as long as it takes when someone who thinks they want to go swimming starts out by sticking their toes in the water to see if it's cold, and it is, about that long.

Daddy Joes Lawn Service
09-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Im full time was a stay at dad with my two daughters found this job and it works out where i can be with my kid's get them ready for school and go to work. I can work around there schedule and be with my family more then any other job!:clapping: :clapping:

KTO Enterprises
09-21-2007, 07:49 PM
I am a full timer solo.

Down2EarthLawns
09-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Weekend warrior here. I have 20 accounts that I do on Saturdays. Making good $ and keeping a full time job. I want to recieve alot more clients so I can do this full time soon. I figure if I hit the market with alot of advertising, I will double that by next season. Also looking for a LCO going out so I can buy enough accounts to generate good cash flow. Enabling me to work full time for myself.