PDA

View Full Version : Another Landscape Construction and Design project

RedMax Man
09-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Here is a job that is taking place at a customers house in New Hampshire.
Again i did not do this work, another Landscape Construction Co. did it.

I don't have any before pics but there was a walk way and wall where the new walk is to the front door. Also alot of old overgrown shrubs in front of the house were all removed. The whole property is getting an overhaul and a new lawn. I'm just the mowing & maintenance guy.

Field stone and blue stone are the main material plus many expensive new plantings.

The homeowner owns a plumbing co. So he works out these deal with other contractor's to trade work and stuff. He will do work for one guy and then that guy will do work for him. This is an expensive home on the inside, its all "tricked out".

The Bobcat was rented by the homeowner off even another landscaper so these guys used it also with there Deere.

The whole crew is Brazilian including the owners and its a large company based out of Massachusetts.
Its a little tough to communicate with them but there work is quite nice i think.

All Comments Welcome!

RedMax Man
09-24-2007, 01:40 PM
pics............

RedMax Man
09-24-2007, 01:47 PM
More.............

RedMax Man
09-24-2007, 01:49 PM
got more of 'em...........

RedMax Man
09-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Plantings........... Not all the plants had been installed in these pics. next to the steps and lights on the columns. plus a tree.

RedMax Man
09-24-2007, 02:02 PM
Still need about 25 more yards o loam in front of the rights side of the house. A couple hundred yards already have been spread. Hydroseeding was recently done but i havent been back since then.

More pics to come once the new lawn starts growing, can't wait to lay some stripes!

-----------------------

The left side of the driveway. We took down 3 large evergreens here a few weeks before the major work was started.

The homeowner's F-350 Diesel and Mercedes which was move eventually because it was in harms way. He a buddy of mine so i know him pretty well and his parents live just down the street from me where he grew up.

cgland
09-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Excellent stone work.

Chris

PORTER 05
09-24-2007, 04:47 PM
do you work for these guys or help them, or just stop[ed by and took pics?

mrusk
09-24-2007, 05:37 PM
100% better than that other job. This Job is top notch.

RedMax Man
09-24-2007, 08:16 PM
do you work for these guys or help them, or just stop[ed by and took pics?

I do all the mowing and maintenance at this house and i know the owner. I just helped lay the mulch they had a whole crew of guys.
100% better than that other job. This Job is top notch.

I agree. This place is going to be absolutly beautiful once everything is completed. The field stone matches the house and the plantings fit the whole atmosphere and style.

tthomass
09-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Nice work with PITA stone.

RedMax Man
09-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Nice work with PITA stone.

You bet they had 2 Stihl cut off saws running all the time. The stone dust is aweful.

RedMax Man
09-27-2007, 07:52 PM
too the top^^^

RedMax Man
11-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Recent pics...

cgland
11-11-2007, 08:08 PM
turf came in real nice.

Chris

RedMax Man
11-11-2007, 08:11 PM
turf came in real nice.

Chris

It was hand seeded with a spreader then hydroseeded.

blublazes
11-11-2007, 09:40 PM
That is some excellent stone work, and the turf turned out really nice as well, the place looks great!

Paul

betterview2
11-11-2007, 10:27 PM
what part of NH is that???

EagleLandscape
11-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Will the yucca by the front door eventually grow out and poke people in the legs? Is that what that is?

The turf came in real nice. When did you do this job, just a month ago right? PErennial rye? looks great.

are those two trees by the front sidewalk going dormant? what are they?

RedMax Man
11-12-2007, 08:12 AM
what part of NH is that???

Southern NH. The town of Pelham to be exact.
Will the yucca by the front door eventually grow out and poke people in the legs? Is that what that is?

The turf came in real nice. When did you do this job, just a month ago right? PErennial rye? looks great.

are those two trees by the front sidewalk going dormant? what are they?

I'm not sure how big those yuccas get.
Yest the turf was very successful.

I did not do this job, I just do the maintence and the homeowner had another larger landscape firm do all the construction, design, and installation.
Those are weeping cherries and yes they are going dormant.

betterview2
11-12-2007, 08:33 AM
oh nice i live right below nashua and hollis, i got a friend who just bought a garden center in amherst NH and we are going to be his install team