PDA

View Full Version : business package

kpetzold
09-25-2007, 10:19 AM
hey guys and gals, i was just wondering has any one of you, purchased the total buseiness package from this site . if so was it worth the money , does the sample contracts amount to anything. any and all honest info welcome. thanks karl

mommacutz
10-18-2007, 06:52 PM
I really wish someone would reply because I would also like to order one.

kpetzold
10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
I really wish someone would reply because I would also like to order one.

i think sometimes they dont reply because the question has already been asked and is in the search area. i went ahead and ordered one from another site it was only 49 dolloars, it has helpfull forms in it but for the most part everything you need to know is in this form, just think of what you need to know and look in the search area, if you dont find what you are looking for then post a thread, there is a lot of very helpfull peaple on this site . karl

ronslawncare
10-18-2007, 11:36 PM
They are definitely worth it.especially the 47 ways to get more business just from using some ideas i made a extra $6,000 and i just bought the business package a month ago some stuff is common sense that has been talked on lawn site but there are some real winners that instantly increase my business.I bought the monthly newsletter sean puts out.I recomend it to all ,i can not say enough good things about his products.
thanks Sean
Ronnie
i forgot to add im in the middle of trying out another one of his tips i will report back with results.good luck

lawnshark2420
10-28-2007, 10:40 PM
T he better business package is money very well spent! I just picked up 7 commercial propertys and 5 residential with the proposals that come in the package,just had to change them around a bit. GOOD LUCK!!!