PDA

View Full Version : Quick Attach 2400XL snow blower.

TonyG
09-25-2007, 12:10 PM
aka. Erskine. Does anyone here have or know of someone who is currently using the blower?
I think I'm taking the plunge next Monday and would like to know if folks are "blown away" by it. : )
There running a decent special now...$5,689 delivered!

ksss
09-25-2007, 11:54 PM
I owned an Erskine 2400 XL and ran a Quick Attach 2400 this winter. The machine I ran this last Winter was mounted on a high flow 440 CASE. I was working at around 9K (alt.)feet and taking snow which was 3' deep. With a high hp skid steer it is amazing what that blower will do. You could not bog the skid steer down. I could fling snow 40' feet. If your skid steer has the attachment handles it works great. You plug it into the skid steer and all hyd. functions are at your finger tips. Other wise you have to connect another joy stick to your control handles. I did that on the one that I had in the late 90's prior to the OEMs coming up with the attachment handles. That kinda sucks. Great blower, and the the Quick Attach guys are great to deal with. Brad is the guy that handles my account. Super good to work with.

TonyG
09-26-2007, 12:53 AM
that's good to hear. I'm at 1800 ft here in Pa. The Bobcat I have has a 40 gal/min. highflow circuit, so I'm thinking that should workout well enough. I have all the hyd/elect connections ready.
I was concerned about how much this unit could eat (speed), thanks for the heads up. The folks at Quick Attach were a pleasure to talk to and I'll be ordering early next week.

Thanks again.