PDA

View Full Version : Company take over.Need a few good words

CAPT Stream Rotar
09-25-2007, 07:39 PM
to say in a letter...

My boss's irrigation company just snatched 100 more landscrape and irritation accounts.

What do you all think a letter should include to satisfy the customer.

Please teach this young irrigator..

:)
ARFFFF!

carcrz
09-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Dear so & so,

xxxx company has purchased zzzz company & will now be your service provider for your irrigation needs. Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us @ 000-000-0000. Thank you for your business & we look forward to serving you!

Sincerely,

greenmonster304
09-25-2007, 10:19 PM
last year we took over about 80 high end accounts and we sent out a letter stating pretty much the same. but it also took a lot of in person reassurances by the old owner and myself that the level of service would not change with the new company. it went pretty well we only lost a few customers. dont feel bad if you lose some you cant make everyone happy.

FIMCO-MEISTER
09-25-2007, 11:09 PM
to say in a letter...

My boss's irrigation company just snatched 100 more landscrape and irritation accounts.

What do you all think a letter should include to satisfy the customer.

Please teach this young irrigator..

:)
ARFFFF!

How do you snatch accounts? Do a 100 people suddenly band together and say "we want to be stolen from our present irrigation company" and then you guys come in like white knights?

Ground Master
09-26-2007, 09:15 AM
I'd assume that Rotar's boss bought the company and/or accounts

PurpHaze
09-26-2007, 10:22 AM
I'd assume that Rotar's boss bought the company and/or accounts

Or that Rotar's going out on his own and he's the one doing the subterfuge? :laugh:

CAPT Stream Rotar
09-26-2007, 03:28 PM
How do you snatch accounts? Do a 100 people suddenly band together and say "we want to be stolen from our present irrigation company" and then you guys come in like white knights?

its a guy my boss has known for years....yes. you can buy accounts..

We like to say the old company disolved and XYZ got its equipment.

When in fact we bought out 100 accounts from a guy that no longer wants to be a TMC......