PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Solutions Turf Revitializer

Premo Services
09-29-2007, 08:56 AM
I was interested in this machine and checked the web site, videos, etc.
I rented one fromn a dealer(a dealer I have been doing business with for awile)who was selling them on the condition that if I was satisified I would purchase and he would put rental toward the purchase. If I did not like it, there would be a rental charge.
I took it out and messed with it for a while, then decided I was ready to put it to work.
The model I have is the 9hp motor.
After using the machine on some yards that I bid to slit seed, power rake, all I can say is WOW!!!!
This will be a for sure money maker for me.
It was extremely easy to operate, even on unlevel ground. The part I could not believe was the short amount of time it took to complete the job.
The Lawn Solutions Company has a winner here in my opinion!!!!!

Lawn Tek
09-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Got it and its the best period !
Mine will be for sale after Oct. 15th it will have about 40 hours on it . We buy new equipment often .
They now have a larger unit also , These guys have a brain , seem to listen ,unlike others still making junk .

Runner
09-29-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm glad to see even a few more people confirming what I have been saying. This machines, without question, the best there is in it's class. Like I have said before,...I have used ALOT of different machines in the past, over the years. This is by far superior to the rest.
The one thing to keep in mind, as I have also mentioned before, is to keep in mind that this is one company to be watched. He has even more equipment coming down the line, and if you are impressed with his engineering and design skills with this machine, wait and see what he has in store for his future endeavors. this guy was a West Point grad who had great idea and ambitions. he was a R&D for GE for awhile, and was wanted by Toro to develop and design golf course equipment for them. he ventured out on his own before this time, and has been going stronger (and getting stronger) ever since. He is a stand up guy and is a very interesting person to talk to. Once in awhile, someone has a company with a design that comes down the pipe that hits the nail on the head. This is a prime example.:weightlifter:

David W
09-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Did 6 yards yesterday and I was totally impressed. The ease of use was great. Anybody with experience in running WB will truly appreciate the effectiveness of the machine. However, we will see in two weeks how the seed germinates. Had great soil to seed contact so the results should be lookin good.

Anxious to see the new equipment at the EXPO in October.

FIRESCOOBY
09-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Did 6 yards yesterday and I was totally impressed. The ease of use was great. Anybody with experience in running WB will truly appreciate the effectiveness of the machine. However, we will see in two weeks how the seed germinates. Had great soil to seed contact so the results should be lookin good.

Anxious to see the new equipment at the EXPO in October.

PLEASE keep us updated as to how the grass comes in. I am SERIOUSLY considering purchasing one of the new models next year.

I've asked for pictures before and after so I can judge for myself but I have yet to see any.

ant
09-30-2007, 11:12 PM
whats the cost? it seems to be operator friendly. i have the lesco one foe about 10 years or so and love it..

David W
10-01-2007, 07:48 AM
I done a mix of yards from well established fescue lawns to new construction where they did a really did a poor job of sodding. After de-thatching, we aerated and top-dressed and ran the revitalizer over twice at 4 lb.s per 1000.

I'll will try to post some pics on each yard.

I will say this, if you have a JRCO tine-rake de-thatcher it would work great if you used before hand on more established lawns to help remove most of the thatch before the seeding.

wahlturfcare
10-03-2007, 05:39 PM
i've been wanting to get info on them, but never get any return calls or info on dealers in the iowa area. Im glad to hear that you guys like it. I have used the lesco ones and they work great, but would love having the hydro control for hills and turning more.
I also would like to see some before and after pics.

BrandonV
10-03-2007, 06:22 PM
i was going to buy a lesco slit seeder but the guys there told me that our clay soils don't particually work well w/ slit seeders anyone else care to comment on that? right now we use a plugger and have good results

baddboygeorge
10-03-2007, 09:06 PM
I am gonna use one next week to finish up our seeding for the year . The properties I wil be using it on will greatly put a seeder to the test. Terrain consist of ditches, embankments, hills ,acerage, as well as some small properties. I have talked to David Cook several times about what type of properties my company deals with a he promised me i will not be dissappointed! I told David i would definately push the seeder to the limits. I will take pics before , during, an after to show potential customers what this seeder can do as well as the quality of lawn it can produce!! See ya George

LawnSolutionsCP
10-04-2007, 09:50 AM
i've been wanting to get info on them, but never get any return calls or info on dealers in the iowa area. Im glad to hear that you guys like it. I have used the lesco ones and they work great, but would love having the hydro control for hills and turning more.

Please give me a call at the office on Friday or send me an email. I would like to know who you tried to call in Iowa and did not return you call about our products.

Thanks

David

LawnSolutionsCP
10-04-2007, 09:51 AM

We will be at Tri State today in Bettendorf, IA. for their fall field day.