PDA

View Full Version : Cub Restrictor Plate

wriken
09-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Cub finally come out with one, I installed it the other day, works great. Foot controlled

Lawnsmithcare
09-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Actually that has been out of a long time. But the only down fall of it is that it doesn't flip straight up it only flips to a 90degree so you are more likely to tear it off on something.

wriken
09-30-2007, 12:38 AM
Actually that has been out of a long time. But the only down fall of it is that it doesn't flip straight up it only flips to a 90degree so you are more likely to tear it off on something.

probably right, I just noticed it in the cub book. Works good enough for me, I'll just have to be careful on the extra wideness.

Lawnsmithcare
09-30-2007, 02:38 AM
probably right, I just noticed it in the cub book. Works good enough for me, I'll just have to be careful on the extra wideness.

Well I am glad to here it works well I had looked into awhile ago and the only thing I didn't like was extra width but it looks good on your mower and nice purchase i am glad to see it works.

wriken
09-30-2007, 09:15 AM
Well I am glad to here it works well I had looked into awhile ago and the only thing I didn't like was extra width but it looks good on your mower and nice purchase i am glad to see it works.

I've always wanted to get one, thought about making one, but you know how that goes. I got this for 140.00, I thought that was a pretty good price.