PDA

View Full Version : I've got an original question....

Sweet Tater
09-29-2007, 08:04 PM
I have one customer (the manger at TSC, and has refered me to 2 others there) anyway, she has me do service bi-weekly. She has about 1.5 acres all of it grass. The problem is most of it is shady and could actually do with a 3 week or monthly service, yes it grows that slow. But, about 1/4 of the lawn grows exceptionally fast and bi-weekly isn't enough. to keep from loosing her or over charging I was thinking of $65 for a full service (her current price) ever 3 weeks, then $35 for mowing the 1/4 that grows fast. The good groing grass is beside a main road and she does like it looking great but doesn't want to pay the full amunt every week when the whole thing doesn't need it.
Opinions and thoughts????

fslm
09-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Sounds pretty good to me. bi weekly the whole yard and every week the 1/4 for 35. every three 3 week thing is to hard to keep track of and isn't worth the headache. but every other week is just like edging and can easily be remembered. she'll go for it if sold to her correctly.

bohiaa
09-30-2007, 02:38 AM
hard to give advice on this one..... what your cost are may be diffrent form everyone elses....

I can tell ya that we have 1 customer that has 10 acers. ft and back yard.

we cut 3.3 every 10 days....

this may be an option for you....