PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Exact Addresses For Gated Communities

vaulta
09-30-2007, 12:03 PM
I want to send some of my own envelopes with brochures to some gated wealthy homes near my house. How do I get the addresses for these gated communities for me to market to.thanx

DLAWNS
09-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Not sure where to get that info. but be careful because a lot of those gated communities prohibit solicitation. Sorry for the lack of help.

P.Services
09-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Not sure where to get that info. but be careful because a lot of those gated communities prohibit solicitation. Sorry for the lack of help.

sending them in the mail is not solicitation, slaping them on the mailboxes and going door to door is.

vaulta
09-30-2007, 02:41 PM
exactly,thats why I wont to mail them.

P.Services
09-30-2007, 02:46 PM
i have had luck with the post master in the past, she gave me a list for each route house by house it listed the last name street name and address for each. i dont know if this will work for you because i have been maintaining her property for the last three years so I'm not sure if it was a under the table kind of thing. you may want to look into having a company mail them out to certain income demigraphs, thats what i will be doing this spring.

vaulta
09-30-2007, 02:52 PM
I am short on cash right now and wont to target rich gated housing developments a few around my house, the rest I can hit with flyers.

mattfromNY
09-30-2007, 03:20 PM
1. Google earth the community you want, that will get you the street names. 2. Superpages (People pages) to get the name and address. Reverse lookup, just type in the street name, it will show every address that is in the phone book, listed for that street. Wont work if the people have PO boxes, just mailbox addresses.
Hope it helps,
Matt.

vaulta
09-30-2007, 03:26 PM
cool thanx matt, I was also thinking getting alot of business cards made up and going to places of business and super markets in these nice areas and putting them in between the window and door on the driver side door. this way they can just stick the card easy somewhere and flyer's wont be everywhere. has anyone tried this and got good results