PDA

View Full Version : the new new holland skid steers!

leathelbuzzkill
10-01-2007, 06:44 PM
http://www.greatestskidsteer.newholland.com/ watch the all new cab and product walkaround

turboawd
10-02-2007, 01:01 AM
yeah, the cabs neede improvement bad. looks pretty nice now.

Scag48
10-02-2007, 04:21 AM
They need to work harder on visibility out of the front door. Go look at the photo from inside the cab, on the right side there's a pillar there that I'm sure doesn't need to be there. Gonna have to work a little harder than that to get my vote. IMO, the door should be completely glass, no pillars, no nothing. Cat and Bobcat have some of the best designed doors I've seen, completely minimalist to provide the most visibility through the door. Visibility to the tires looks average, but not that great. I guess that's what you get when you buy a Deere/NH style vertical lift machine.

RockSet N' Grade
10-02-2007, 09:17 AM
I watched the video......they even give you a free New Holland sticker on side of the machine for more brand recognition. I'd have to sit in the cab to actually feel/see if the improvements are what they say on the visability issue. Sure dolled that baby up with some chrome though.

Fieldman12
10-02-2007, 09:23 PM
I got to see this skid steer at the Farm Science Review. New Holland has always made a good skid steer. I personally don't think there that bad to see out of. I have sit in many of the other brands and could not tell that much of a difference in view.

GradeMan
10-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Looks great in the cab, nicer layout for the heat but it needs a beer holder:laugh: Gotta love those rims, they wont look to shiny after a job. They at least did do something about the cab, its about time. Can wait to demo one of those.....:clapping:

cat2
10-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Maybe I will have to get one:rolleyes: How does the breakout force and hp compare with the Jd's

cat2
10-07-2007, 09:43 PM
No thanks, I just looked at the dealers and they are too far away:cry:

Dirt Digger2
10-07-2007, 10:04 PM
looks like they got a paint scheme from the 50th anniversary Case backhoe

GradeMan
10-07-2007, 10:08 PM
YUP, funny eh, They should have younger people designing they're improvements. Not 300pounds gorillas