PDA

View Full Version : Toro 36" hydro w/b 4 sale. Can deliver.

Green Pastures
10-04-2007, 10:15 AM
05' Toro 36" Hydro drive, t-bar, walk behind, Tru-Trac sulky, Toro soft sided bagger, ONLY 54 hours. Runs great, duh it's darn near brand new.

I bought this mower for a job where the customer lived on a riverbank and the property was sloped. Shortly after getting the contract the customer died. Been hanging on to the mower thinking I would use it....It's generally pretty flat here and I just don't need this mower.

Please don't innundate me with requests for pictures. If you're serious and really want to buy I'll send pics directly.

I'll deliver within a certain distance for a price and ONLY if delivery fee is non-refundable if you back out of the sale.

This mower literally has 54 hours on it and it looks and runs like it.

Cost's over $5K new.

Sell for $3000. :cry:

Green Pastures
10-04-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm in Hampton Virginia.

Private message me for info or questions.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site...list your phone number or contact via PM. Thanks, Mike

Green Pastures
10-16-2007, 12:27 AM
Don't think I want to list my phone number on the WWW thank you....

Down2EarthLawns
10-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Can you post any pics?

Green Pastures
10-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Can you post any pics?

If you are seriously interested in buying my mower, PM me and I will send you a picture from every angle you want.

FIRESCOOBY
10-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Unless I missed it, you need to post where you are located.

Also, posting pictures with your ad will really help people that might be interested. Many people aren't gonna PM you without seeing it first.

Green Pastures
02-01-2008, 03:14 PM

Also, posting pictures with your ad will really help people that might be interested. Many people aren't gonna PM you without seeing it first.

Thanks for the advice and free bump.

Thank God I'm not looking for "most people".

Most people are not looking for a 36" wide mower.

Most people are not looking for a Hydro Drive mower.

I'm in Virginia, Hampton,

Virginia to be exact.

:usflag:

fertguy2008
02-01-2008, 03:34 PM

Shannon, you mean you don't want another Lesco 36" hydro:cool2:

echeandia
02-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Is the mower still available?