PDA

View Full Version : What a Day

Sweet Tater
10-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Went out to mow this morning, got about 1/3 of the way into the yard and started up a hill at the wrong angle and got the ztr stuck :hammerhead: Had to run to TSC (by the way the yard belongs to the TSC manager) and get a tow roap to pull the mower out. Got that and finished mowing, started trimming and the screw holding the trimmer head on broke and the head fell off. Back to TSc for a new screw. got it fixed. went to get paid and the owner was laughing so hard she couldn't cound the $$

LawnBoy89
10-05-2007, 10:09 PM
when it rains it pours

ExclusiveLawnCare
10-06-2007, 01:41 AM
WOW, thats crazy and messed up. At least the days over.

topsites
10-06-2007, 02:02 AM
About my 2nd year or so I went to Big Lots or someplace and got me a couple of those like Tupperware containers with a sealing lid. Now every time I have screws, nuts, bolts or whatever knick knack left over be it from a repair or if I find it, any left over piece or part it goes in one of those containers.

I keep them in the truck box, they're both full of a wide assortment of this junk, there's even a few fuses and some springs and washers and clips and zerks and clevis pins and all sorts of what have you in there. They're not huge containers, probably 2 quart size or so, but they hold a considerable amount of knick knack.

Now when something breaks I would say 90% of the time when I need a stupid part like that, I have it or something like it.
Might not be the perfect size, but it fits and fixes the problem.

Just thought I'd mention that, saves me a lot of headache.
Oh, and so does loc-tite red. :rolleyes:

Translation: Yes I know exactly what you're talking about :laugh: