PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Lesco Spreader

Jaynen
10-06-2007, 07:22 PM
I am looking to buy a walk behind Lesco broadcast spreader with the side deflector. Would like to have shower cap but not manditory. I live in Ontario Canada so it would probably need to be shipped. Any questions let me know. Thanks.

cenlo
10-07-2007, 03:34 PM
I am looking to buy a walk behind Lesco broadcast spreader with the side deflector. Would like to have shower cap but not manditory. I live in Ontario Canada so it would probably need to be shipped. Any questions let me know. Thanks.

I just bought one from Lesco in Michigan and saved about $200.00 from the same unit at Rittenhouse!

Jaynen
10-08-2007, 03:39 PM
How far into michigan is it from windsor? How did it work for taxes over the boarder? Thanks.

cenlo
10-08-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm sure if you google lesco the have a dealer in Detroit. If not they could probably get it dropped off. Call customs and get an import # (it's free) then declare the item as commercial....they will walk you thru the paperwork...and you only pay the gst.

Very easy...good luck!

Jaynen
10-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Sounds good. I just started my business. I feel a little lost, there is so much to learn. I am still open to anyone that has a used one for sale. Thanks for the good info so far.

Jaynen
10-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Anyone with a used one for sale?