PDA

View Full Version : Hustler fasttraks

stevenf
10-06-2007, 08:36 PM
What do you guys think about these? strictley homeowner?

davis45
10-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Not at all for strictly Homeowners. Im only part time currently doing about 25-30 per week with my 48" Fasttrak. I know of a couple local companies who are running them fulltime on resedential properties, they use a Super Z on large commercial properties.

I couldn't be any more happy with my Fasttrak.

stevenf
10-07-2007, 02:35 AM
The reason I am asking is because I have heard nothing but good things about Hustler mowers. I want a 48" deck, and atleast a 19hp kawasaki. The fasttraks fit in that categorie.
What do some of you other guys think?

DillonsLawnCare
10-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Not at all for strictly Homeowners. Im only part time currently doing about 25-30 per week with my 48" Fasttrak. I know of a couple local companies who are running them fulltime on resedential properties, they use a Super Z on large commercial properties.

I couldn't be any more happy with my Fasttrak.

what did the fastrack cost you, if you dont mind me asking. what size engine.?

:cool2: :cool2: :drinkup: :clapping: :dancing: :weightlifter: :usflag:

davis45
10-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Its just a 18hp Honda, all i need because i do not mow any large hills or HUGE yards, and when i do get those yards i'm buying a SuperZ.

I traded in an old John Deere i had but, i believe it was $4,999.

stevenf
10-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Seems like a very good price to. I just cant decide which one to get and dont want to regret getting one and not the other.

Exmark Lazer Z HP- Heard bad things about the decks

Scag tiger cub 26hp briggs- In my price range but heard bad things about the engine quality.

Scag Freedom Z- kawasaki engine but more of a homeowner

Ferris 1500- Heard bad things about the aluminum spindles and suspension causeing turning problems on slopes and inclines

Hustler Fastrak- Good quality, only model to fit my trailer, but More of a homeowner (the way its listed)

DillonsLawnCare
10-07-2007, 02:52 PM
hey stevenf, get the hustler!!! dont think about it anymore. by far from what you have learned and researched, the hustler is your best buy! go get it!!

check out the warranty on it!! better than others.

Best warranty in class
• 4-year limited, parts and labor warranty
• Lifetime warranty on the
tractor frame
• Lifetime warranty on the leading
edge of the deck
• 1-year limited commercial warranty (besides this one)....

davis45
10-07-2007, 03:04 PM
Hustler Fastrak- Good quality, only model to fit my trailer, but More of a homeowner (the way its listed)

Thats also what i thought. But it seems these local businesses are running them full time. I bought it because from what i think, i got a good deal. Again, i also bought it because the dealer that lives a block away from my home deals with Hustlers and Whites, and i for sure didnt want a white to run on 25-30 lawns a week.

stevenf
10-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Davis45- what are the size of the rear tires on your Fastrak? I cant find it anywhere on the Hustler website.

daveintoledo
10-08-2007, 06:34 PM
it is not a commercial machine, i have seen many people try and use it as one, they wont last..... even at only 25 yards a year, it wont last..... ive seen them come and go for a long time...

part time people dont seem to get the importance of solid commercial eauipment, this is one of the reasons most part time ventures fail.......

invest in a good machine, get the hustle mini z, or the biger super z, it has a commercial warrenty, i would bet that the warrenty on the fastrack will be voided when they see you are using it for a business, how can the tell, most homeownlers only put about 30 hours a year on a macnine.....