PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Village Lighting?

EagleLandscape
10-08-2007, 08:08 AM
I've spoken with BrightIdeas a little bit, but I'm not so sure I like their BUY-IN idea. Has anyone ever worked with products from http://www.villagelightingcompany.com/

They sell that stuff at my local irrigation supply house. Anyone? Thoughts? Thanks.

JoeyD
10-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Never even heard of it.

EagleLandscape
10-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Joey, Way cool into on your website btw!

JoeyD
10-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Thank You!!!

NightScenes
10-08-2007, 03:36 PM
I use Village Lighting. I just got two shipments in for this year. Are you getting yours from Longhorn? My son and myself are actually in the teaching video that they provide.

Firefly Lighting
10-08-2007, 07:15 PM
I have seen there stuff and don't think it is anything special. You should contact Mike Streb with Christmas Lights Etc.com. They do a good job and I am getting in a container from overseas through them this week. When I was starting my holiday lighting company I looked at Bright Ideas as well but didn't want to do the buyin thing either.

NightScenes
10-08-2007, 07:51 PM
I really don't get the buy in thing. If you have a little get up and go, you can do this without paying someone else.

David Gretzmier
10-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Give Bruce a call at Holiday Bright Lights. you don't have to buy in to get the product wholesale. you can become a member and get the product for less, get the marketing materials and training, but that is your call.

I'd get some Holiday Bright Lights product wholesale, some catalogs, and show it to potential customers as a choice between that and c-9's. I paid for a Brite Ideas distributorship back in 2001, and have been buying as a menber from Holiday Bright Lights since 2004. well worth it. I no longer buy from Brite Ideas. NO ONE has better wreaths than the Noble wreaths at Holiday Bright Lights. period.

Not to badmouth village lighting, but they do offer a good starter kit, and I think there are better more profitable options out there for you.