View Full Version : spray nozzel??

Sweet Tater
10-09-2007, 09:57 PM
The local JD dealer has the gallon can of FF but no nozzels. Where can I find one for it, or will any nozzel work. It seems a bit thick for most .

10-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Your best bet is to use a paint sprayer or an undercoating gun to apply in the bulk form. Either that, or you could brush or roll it on.

Sweet Tater
10-11-2007, 10:10 PM
oh, ok thanks.