PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any pictures of Turf Revitalizer results?

FIRESCOOBY
10-10-2007, 04:36 PM
I am considering purchasing one of the larger units next year. However, no dealer close to me and I would like to see some real life result pictures. I called LawnSolutions today and was told that there may be a dealer in GA by next spring or summer. Not really helping me right now.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

STRINGALATION
10-14-2007, 02:23 AM
can get a pic late sunday a guy next door to where i am going did it and in a week they were fuzzy and today 2 weeks later i wanted to ask the guy can i cut that. it was pretty and they did not criss cross the lawn just one pass and it was sweet that revitalizer has the hopper in the front so when they drop seeds it gets pushed in better than say a blues bird, can't buy one myself but it is on my rental list for sure

sclawndr
10-14-2007, 07:19 PM
I am considering purchasing one of the larger units next year. However, no dealer close to me and I would like to see some real life result pictures. I called LawnSolutions today and was told that there may be a dealer in GA by next spring or summer. Not really helping me right now.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

If you decide you want one, let me know. I've got a brand new unit that I have no time to run due to staff problems. Ran it once this year, did a very good job.

STRINGALATION
10-14-2007, 09:03 PM
got the pics will load later tonight when everyone goes night night

PerfectEarth
10-14-2007, 09:10 PM
I'd rather have a Lesco Renovator. Just this past week I was speaking with the mechanic at a VERY VERY reputable golf course here in KY about seeders (I won't mention his name)- Well, he said the Revitalizer is constructed "cheaply" and the parts on it seem to be of a lower grade or quality. He isn't a massive fan of the Lesco machine (I love 'em) but said it was better. And I trust this guy- the fleet he maintains is awesome!

Runner
10-14-2007, 11:09 PM
I have NO idea who this guy is, or what color the sky is on his planet, but I can tell you this guy is DEAD WRONG. I have ran several slitseeders over the last couple of decades, INCLUDING the Lesco Renovator(for years), and while I can say the Lesco is definitely a nice unit - especially compared to other units, it can't touch the Revitalizer. as far as being constructed cheaply, and parts being of lower grade? Ha! WHAT parts? everything on this machine is HEAVY DUTY! Everything from the heavier gauge steel used to fabricate the hopper and frame, to the bearings and pulleys. Let's not even COMPARE the sizes of the motors, or the make of the hydro pumps. This is not to mention that because how this is engineered (closed loop), more power is distributed, and less is needed...leaving more engine power for the cutting and business end. The Lesco is basically an open loop system, like what is found on a woodsplitter. The Revitalizer is a true hydrostatic system.
Another engineering advantage is the cutting discs that make several more cuts per revolution than standard blades found on the other machines. I will challenge anyone and I mean ANYone to come side by side with a Renovator and do the production this machine does, let ALONE the ease of use this machine has. And again,..this leads to something else....Because of the configuration and design of this machine, it allows you to do things that other machines can only dream about....for instance leveling out rough and uneven spots in a matter of seconds with no extra significant labor even being involved.

FIRESCOOBY
10-14-2007, 11:17 PM
I have NO doubts as to the revitalizer's construction...

I JUST NEED SOME PICTURES!!!!!:usflag:

Victor
10-15-2007, 01:20 AM
I have NO idea who this guy is, or what color the sky is on his planet, but I can tell you this guy is DEAD WRONG. I have ran several slitseeders over the last couple of decades, INCLUDING the Lesco Renovator(for years), and while I can say the Lesco is definitely a nice unit - especially compared to other units, it can't touch the Revitalizer. as far as being constructed cheaply, and parts being of lower grade? Ha! WHAT parts? everything on this machine is HEAVY DUTY! Everything from the heavier gauge steel used to fabricate the hopper and frame, to the bearings and pulleys. Let's not even COMPARE the sizes of the motors, or the make of the hydro pumps. This is not to mention that because how this is engineered (closed loop), more power is distributed, and less is needed...leaving more engine power for the cutting and business end. The Lesco is basically an open loop system, like what is found on a woodsplitter. The Revitalizer is a true hydrostatic system.
Another engineering advantage is the cutting discs that make several more cuts per revolution than standard blades found on the other machines. I will challenge anyone and I mean ANYone to come side by side with a Renovator and do the production this machine does, let ALONE the ease of use this machine has. And again,..this leads to something else....Because of the configuration and design of this machine, it allows you to do things that other machines can only dream about....for instance leveling out rough and uneven spots in a matter of seconds with no extra significant labor even being involved.

Which model Revitalizer do you have Joe?

Victor
10-15-2007, 01:22 AM
I know they make a walk-behind model and a model that's got a 9hp engine (that can tow a sulky).

STRINGALATION
10-15-2007, 02:55 AM
here you go

http://shutter15.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/11/00A/5F/6F/16/BD/bMYxGly4ckkErJYDbY1ysj3qlkdJV66n0300.jpg

Runner
10-15-2007, 08:58 AM
The model with the sulky is the same one as the walk behind. A sulky attaches easily. The model I have is an earlier version of the 20" model with an 8.5 hp Kohler. I have a sulky hooked up to mine, and this thing pulls a sulky like it's nobody's business, no problem - even in soft sandy soils. The design not only allows it to do this, but it also makes turning and maneuvering a breeze. It's funny, but with the Lesco, you sort of have to lift up on the front and "pivot" it a bit to turn, but with this machine, just a little pressure on the handles one way or the other, and it just sort of turns smoothly without the front end even having to come up. And to turn at the end of a row? Whole different creature. With a simple light squeeze of the handle, a 3 point turn becomes second nature. A much smaller are is required to turn around, and it is just sooo much faster.

FIRESCOOBY
10-15-2007, 09:44 AM
here you go

http://shutter15.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/11/00A/5F/6F/16/BD/bMYxGly4ckkErJYDbY1ysj3qlkdJV66n0300.jpg

THANKS!!

Do you have any more, primarily before pictures?

STRINGALATION
10-15-2007, 12:00 PM
no more pic like i said i watched it on visits to the property next door but if it helps i can explain it
1 they cut so low if there was a bump they hit dirt
2 they had a chemical company come by and spray some green stuff that killed VERY EFFECTIVLY
3 waited two weeks and again whatever they sprayed still did not let a thing grow
4 REVITILIZED IT and did not use criss cross pattern something i noticed because i expected corn row
5 home owner seemed to me to water faithfully
and there you go not sure what kind of seed that is but it is allfull bright green i do not know if they fertilized but i assue they did because it came up fast!!!!! i have never seen a yard with annual ryegrass but maybe that is what it is because of the speed of growth. i was told they change there whole land scape seasonally
for the record i like the idea of having a bigger company come out and doing the kill for me. (better products and speed of application)

LawnSolutionsCP
10-16-2007, 11:00 AM
I'd rather have a Lesco Renovator. Just this past week I was speaking with the mechanic at a VERY VERY reputable golf course here in KY about seeders (I won't mention his name)- Well, he said the Revitalizer is constructed "cheaply" and the parts on it seem to be of a lower grade or quality. He isn't a massive fan of the Lesco machine (I love 'em) but said it was better. And I trust this guy- the fleet he maintains is awesome!

Are you coming to the EXPO next week? If so, please stop by. Would love to talk with you about our products. Make sure you ask for me specifically.

The only golf course in Louisville who is using our seeder is Valhalla. They have used the heck out of them getting ready for the 2008 Ryder Cup. They use our seeder to seed around the greens and steep slopes where they can't use a tractor mount seeder. They like them so much they endorsed them and have purchased an additional unit.

David

spec
12-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Are you coming to the EXPO next week? If so, please stop by. Would love to talk with you about our products. Make sure you ask for me specifically.

The only golf course in Louisville who is using our seeder is Valhalla. They have used the heck out of them getting ready for the 2008 Ryder Cup. They use our seeder to seed around the greens and steep slopes where they can't use a tractor mount seeder. They like them so much they endorsed them and have purchased an additional unit.

David where can I find a dealer for the turf revitalizer in ky? Thanks spec
Posted via Mobile Device

fl-landscapes
12-30-2011, 11:09 PM
where can I find a dealer for the turf revitalizer in ky? Thanks spec
Posted via Mobile Device

Toro bought out lawn solutions and I believe they will be selling units through their exmark dealers in 2012
Posted via Mobile Device

spec
12-31-2011, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the info
Posted via Mobile Device

docjones
01-01-2012, 02:34 AM
I have a Turf Revitalizer for sale if interested. Very good shape. Thousands less than a brand new and will serve you well.

spec
01-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Where are u located im in central ky, thanks spec

docjones
01-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Bridgeport, WV which is north central WV. Couple hours from Kentucky border.

docjones
01-03-2012, 10:53 AM
I have photos of it on the market place forum on here. If you have any questions on it or would like to buy it, let me know. My ph# is 304-476-9122.

EastCoast
02-04-2012, 08:21 PM
I have posted photos in the past, he is a link to my earlier post: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=317666&highlight=yankee+logo

Look at my Yankee logo and you can see the quality of the grass after using a LS Turf Reviltizer. I purchase one for my home, use it twice a year great results, best lawn in the neighborhood!

spec
02-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Is this unit a ride on and what size engine is it?

EastCoast
02-05-2012, 07:14 AM
My photo results were using the 20" w/9hp motor.