PDA

View Full Version : Rain Bird UNIK Controller for Sale

NNL&LS
10-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Have a Rain Bird UNIK controller for sale. Used once. Everything works fine. Clean. $40 plus S+H.

PurpHaze
10-11-2007, 08:42 AM
I have about 10 TBOS controllers (same thing) collecting dust and wish I could give them away. Can't do it because of the potential "theft consequences" of giving public property away. However, this winter we will be thoroughly cleaning out our irrigation storage room and once they're deemed expendable and worthy of the dumpster then maybe I'll offer them up.

Kiril
10-11-2007, 08:54 AM
I have about 10 TBOS controllers (same thing) collecting dust and wish I could give them away. Can't do it because of the potential "theft consequences" of giving public property away. However, this winter we will be thoroughly cleaning out our irrigation storage room and once they're deemed expendable and worthy of the dumpster then maybe I'll offer them up.

Bring them down the local library during one of their book sales, bet they will disappear.

irrig8r
10-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Don't you have to put surplus property up for auction?

NNL&LS
10-11-2007, 01:23 PM
I knew it would be a longshot.

PurpHaze
10-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Don't you have to put surplus property up for auction?

We stopped auctions many years ago. Too much garbage piled up between the yearly auctions and a lot of it was so outdated that it never sold anyway. Now we just toss/recycle/donate, etc. Large items that have a "page/line" inventory number/sticker on them have to clear purchasing first and be removed from the inventories but very little of what we use goes that route. Our electronic equipment is inventoried but it's a rarity that we dispose of any of it.