PDA

View Full Version : WTB : Dump insert, 8' bed, located in PA.

amanda8950
10-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Looking for a dump insert for an '07 F-250 with an 8' bed. I'm located around Pittsburgh, PA but am willing to travel approx. 200 miles. Would prefer aluminum or stainless steel but am considering steel as well. New or used. Let me know what you have..........

nobagger
10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Looking for a dump insert for an '07 F-250 with an 8' bed. I'm located around Pittsburgh, PA but am willing to travel approx. 200 miles. Would prefer aluminum or stainless steel but am considering steel as well. New or used. Let me know what you have..........

A friend of mine sells them in Erie Pa. The nice thing is on the Fords, you dont have to drill holes in the bed, the beds already line up. The price in the summer was 2400.00 with cab protector. His number is 814-504-3097 (Troy at Prozan trailer sales) BTW they are EZ dumps. I have a steele DownEaster and so far its been the best tool Ive bought, I bet its saved me 50hrs of unloading time alone! It has some minor rust on it already but that started 2 weeks after I installed it, which was very easy to do.