PDA

View Full Version : Who says "educators" have common sense?

PurpHaze
10-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Pure laziness is my opinion. Although drinking fountains are located nearby they're not used because it takes a team too long to "water down" during practices.

First two pictures shows a water horse near the varsity softball field that's been being tied into a QCV on the irrigation system.

Last three pictures shows a water horse that is constantly left on in the varsity football practice area although it comes off a domestic Zurn valve next to a drinking fountain.

Pure laziness is my opinion. :dizzy:

Mike Leary
10-13-2007, 04:58 PM
That could be dangerous..cross connection wise.

CAPT Stream Rotar
10-13-2007, 05:57 PM
That could be dangerous..cross connection wise.

TRUTH!!!!!!

People can get sick and die from a bad CC...Reminds me of the story the guy in irrigation school told the class about a football team in the 50's that drank off a garden hose buried in the ground....Fertilizers Got through the garden hose making the entire football team very sick with a possible fatality.

in
sane/

sheer
laziness.

DBL
10-13-2007, 06:22 PM
when i play hs football we had that set up our senior year but i think they ran it out of an outlet inside the locker room which was underneath the stadium

Mike Leary
10-13-2007, 06:31 PM
One would at least think they'd use the white non toxic hose we use in the motor home.:hammerhead:

Kiril
10-13-2007, 07:44 PM
One would at least think they'd use the white non toxic hose we use in the motor home.:hammerhead:

Ditto. Is that hose even safe to drink out of?

Mike Leary
10-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Ditto. Is that hose even safe to drink out of?

In a word...no. Maybe that's why Purps team wins/or loses.:hammerhead: