PDA

View Full Version : thread starters

NiteTymeIlluminations
10-15-2007, 11:48 AM
Has anyone but Pete Scalia started a thread since 9/9/07? Just kidding...but jeez 5 posts on average a day? and who knows how many threads he has started?

bmwsmity
10-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Has anyone but Pete Scalia started a thread since 9/9/07? Just kidding...but jeez 5 posts on average a day? and who knows how many threads he has started?

interesting topic doug. are you trying to steal away the thread starter title from pete now? :laugh:

klkanders
10-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Pete is not going to reply to your thread Doug. Instead he is going to start a new one and might answer you in it. HaHa
I enjoy and get a laugh out of Pete's threads for the most part.
Keep it up Pete!

NiteTymeIlluminations
10-15-2007, 08:05 PM
oh I do to...justy poking fun...no harm meant...he started out a little cocky and I think has realized that doesnt fly here too well...no harm meant pete...

pete scalia
10-15-2007, 08:20 PM
oh I do to...justy poking fun...no harm meant...he started out a little cocky and I think has realized that doesnt fly here too well...no harm meant pete...

No harm no foul I'm just trying to be one of the guys and join in the banter. Sometimes I may be a bit defensive but it's only because I'm watching my back.:rolleyes: :waving:

JoeyD
10-15-2007, 08:31 PM
You did it right Pete. You jumped right in and werent afraid of what people thought. I have enjoyed your posts. I kind of went about joining the same way. You have to be willing to take some heat if you choose to voice your opinions.

Someone start a new thread already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris J
10-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Wow. The forum monitors are quick tonight! Glad to see it though.

JoeyD
10-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey Chris, me an old Pete were just talking here about how you guys had a little beef in other posts. Pete seems to think your his arch enemy.

Mike cleaned us up but I got your back!!

pete scalia
10-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Hey Chris, me an old Pete were just talking here about how you guys had a little beef in other posts. Pete seems to think your his arch enemy.

Mike cleaned us up but I got your back!!

???????????????????????????????????????????????

JoeyD
10-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Sorry Pete but Chris J is a good guy. I like you too. You 2 need to just agree to disagree. But I am not going to get in the middle of this, I dont know why I opened my mouth anyway.

START A NEW THREAD........LOL

David Gretzmier
10-16-2007, 12:24 AM
I check in every day or two, and I have to admit I was a little floored tonight when there was over a page of threads that I had not read. I can't remember that ever happening on the landscape lighting forum in the past 6 months or so. New threads can be a good thing. but some of the recent titles got me to thinking of thread titles that I may start:

stainless steel tranformers- any body use them?
mr-16 fixtures-any good?
who likes pagoda lights?
voltage: important?
uplighting with 1966 chevy headlights
16 guage wire question
mailibu lights, good and bad
why I hate things I've never used or seen in person
customers who pay me too much for service
fluorescent pathlights
post your opinion here so I can disagree with you.

possibly others...

pete scalia
10-16-2007, 01:17 AM
I check in every day or two, and I have to admit I was a little floored tonight when there was over a page of threads that I had not read. I can't remember that ever happening on the landscape lighting forum in the past 6 months or so. New threads can be a good thing. but some of the recent titles got me to thinking of thread titles that I may start:

mr-16 fixtures-any good?
who likes pagoda lights?
16 guage wire question
fluorescent pathlights

possibly others...

And your point is?......

JoeyD
10-16-2007, 09:53 AM

mr-16 fixtures-any good?
who likes pagoda lights?
16 guage wire question
fluorescent pathlights

possibly others...

LETS GET IT ON DAVID!!!!!

LOL

sprinkler guy
10-16-2007, 11:35 AM
mr-16 fixtures-any good?
who likes pagoda lights?
16 guage wire question
fluorescent pathlights

possibly others...

David,
I especially like 'post your opinion here so I can disagree with you'.

This is sending me off with a good laugh today. Thanks!