PDA

View Full Version : Clean-up... what do you provide??

PlatinumLandCon
10-18-2007, 01:05 AM
I'm thinking of kick-starting the season next year with some spring clean-ups and mulching. My question is what services do you provide when you do a clean-up? I know there's different levels of services but what do you generally do?

I was thinking of doing something like this:
(based on 1/4-1/3 acre)

Clean-up: $70 (incl. mow & 9 sq ft. turf repair- 1 roll of sod)
Mulch: $50/yd installed (with clean up)
$60/yd installed (seperate)

10% off with a paid referral too. I think something like this will lure in the friends/neighbours that do the mowing themselves but find it a pain in the a$$ to clean leaves, garbage, etc. A clean up will give these people a good nudge to get going even if they love mowing (its also cold in march/april, another reason people wnat to just stay inside).

You guys think these figures make sense?

shane mapes
10-18-2007, 01:12 AM
each job will be different never the same .............so think about that when you give your prices ..it all will depend on how easy it is to get to the yard front or back..... up-hill or down -hill plus a bunch of other stuff......

PlatinumLandCon
10-18-2007, 08:30 AM
I understand that but what exactly do you do when you do a "Clean-Up". Do you just pick up old leaves and some garbage?

shane mapes
10-18-2007, 11:03 AM
like i said each job is different......one job you may have a old chair or trash in yard.. or maybe just leaves and weeds . hard to say ...here it's prettty much open season on what you might find doing a clean up. at one clean up this year my partner and i were cleanning up a yard and the owner wanted us to take a 92 b.m.w. off his hands.for free. nothing wrong with car but was ex-wifes and we had to get it signed over to us. but it was a easy thing and we put about $300.00 in to it and sold it for $4500.00 just doing a clean up....