PDA

View Full Version : My New Wearables!

RedMax Man
10-18-2007, 10:30 PM
I purchased alot of screen printed shirts recently. All of them were done by a local shop in town. Only took a week! I designed the logos and layout. blocked out part of the ph. # with a square for the pics.

Breakdown:

7 black t-shirts
7 ash t-shirts
7 sand t-shirts
14 black long sleeve t-shirts
7 sand long sleeve t-shirts
14 black hoodies

All shirts size Large except 7 of the hoodies are XL. Gildan brand.

Total cost: $551

(little story)
I originally ordered only 35 shirts for $425. when i picked them up a week later we realized that the 14 black shirts had white ink, they were supposed to have green ink. So the screen printer remembered me ordering them with green, not white and told me he would just reorder new ones. I ended up getting 21 more new long sleeve shirts, hoodies, and t-shirts with green print for only $126. (7 of each type) Basically i got 56 shirts for about $9 a piece! Very good screen printing and embroidery shop with excellent, fast customer service.

So did i get a good deal?

Here are some pics, a few are blurry...

RedMax Man
10-18-2007, 10:32 PM
A few more pics..........

Matts lawn care
10-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Looks good. Your logo stands out great on the black sweatshirts. My sweatshirts should be in any time now.

Pastaboy62
10-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Those are some fly shirts bro

RedMax Man
10-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks Matt.

Those are some fly shirts bro
What do you mean?

KrayzKajun
10-18-2007, 11:10 PM
i think they look great

DoetschOutdoor
10-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Thanks Matt.

What do you mean?

That would mean that he thinks their cool or look good...I think they look good to, your logo looks really good on that black sweatshirt. How many people do you give shirts to if you needed 60?

RedMax Man
10-18-2007, 11:21 PM
That would mean that he thinks their cool or look good...I think they look good to, your logo looks really good on that black sweatshirt. How many people do you give shirts to if you needed 60?

Well i was only going to get 35 but because of the mistake of got so many more. I'll give a some to friend, family and sometime i have a helper. they'll last a long time. No i didn't need that many but thats what happened and i'm satisfied.

South Florida Lawns
10-18-2007, 11:49 PM
thats a good looking logo how many people you got working for you>?

Petr51488
10-19-2007, 12:11 AM
Nice Shirts, but sorry to say that Gildan shirts Suck. My dad ordered about 100 of them for his business (tractor trailer repair). The shrink, and if you try stretching them out they rip. Their also not the softest things out there. My shirts are made by Fruit of the Loom. Their soft, stretch nicely, and hold up pretty good.

Uranus
10-19-2007, 12:20 AM
They look sharp.

Would this be a good time to say "Tag your it"

ExclusiveLawnCare
10-19-2007, 02:37 AM
I really like the Black with Green one, looks good.

Supper Grassy
10-19-2007, 07:20 AM
Looks good

RedMax Man
10-19-2007, 10:23 AM
thats a good looking logo how many people you got working for you>?
Just me.
Nice Shirts, but sorry to say that Gildan shirts Suck. My dad ordered about 100 of them for his business (tractor trailer repair). The shrink, and if you try stretching them out they rip. Their also not the softest things out there. My shirts are made by Fruit of the Loom. Their soft, stretch nicely, and hold up pretty good.
The screen printer kinda reccomended those because they come in many color. We'll see how they hold up. I've had beefy tees in the past. I believe the t-shirts are a 5.6 oz. thanks for the heads up though.
They look sharp.

Would this be a good time to say "Tag your it"
Thanks, yeah havent heard from you in a while.
I really like the Black with Green one, looks good.
Its hard to get a good pic of them and looks even better in real life. The green shines. It's a bit darker than i expected but is still legible.

J&R Landscaping
10-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I'm picking my shirts up later today. The logo's stand out well. You got a good price on them as well.

deere615
10-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Looks really nice.

cat2
10-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Hey looking good:) :)

DBL
10-19-2007, 07:51 PM
nice "wearables"

RedMax Man
10-20-2007, 10:02 PM
nice "wearables"

:rolleyes: Thanks!:)

Tadams
10-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Those shirts look real good!

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES
10-20-2007, 11:14 PM
shirts look good. Just curious, why would you take the time to black out the number on the back of the shirt? You are going to take those out in public and wear them in front of god and everybody, why does it matter if we see the number? Just curious.

RedMax Man
10-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Those shirts look real good!
Thanks!
shirts look good. Just curious, why would you take the time to black out the number on the back of the shirt? You are going to take those out in public and wear them in front of god and everybody, why does it matter if we see the number? Just curious.

Because those three numbers were "666"
just joking.

You know what thats a good point and i never really thought of that. I guess i just did it because other people black out their plate numbers and phone on here too.

If you want i can post some with the whole phone #.

Lawn Enforcer
10-21-2007, 04:14 AM
Looks awesome! I hope to get some more shirts this spring. A cool thing I did at school last year is that I put a sign up sheet for people at school could order shirts and sweatshirts, it's pretty cool to have your logo all over school.

DBL
10-21-2007, 10:44 AM
You know what thats a good point and i never really thought of that. I guess i just did it because other people black out their plate numbers and phone on here too.

If you want i can post some with the whole phone #.

we need the whole effect post the whole shirts

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES
10-21-2007, 11:09 PM
LOL, I don't need to see the whole thing. I have just seen it a lot on here and figured i would ask. I figured the worst thing would be if I got a hand full of smart ass answers.