PDA

View Full Version : New 313 and 15 Deere's

Fieldman12
10-20-2007, 02:11 PM
I saw the new 313 and 315 Deere radial lift skid steers today at JD Equipment (London Ohio). I must say these machine are very easy to see out of all the way around you. The machine does not appear to be over built by any means but I feel it will be a good machine.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-20-2007, 02:20 PM
I got a 315 in yesterday.

RockSet N' Grade
10-20-2007, 03:09 PM
JD.....shot and post some pics.......

Fieldman12
10-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Well, I wish I had to my camera but it was kind of one of those last minute deals and did not realize until I got there that they had something going on.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-21-2007, 01:17 PM
JD.....shot and post some pics.......
We actualy are due a big rain Monday , but I will see if I can get some pics. Main thing I saw diffrent is th wheel base.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-22-2007, 08:02 PM
I got carried away and took pics of all inventory on front lot. I know how you guys like fresh paint.

YellowDogSVC
10-22-2007, 08:28 PM
I wish we had a dealer for AG like that out here! Your little CTL looks sweet. Nice picture of the bradco. How are those mowers. Do you know anyting about a brushcat? I like the brushcat but hate the roller when I hit a stump or get in soft material.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-23-2007, 06:59 AM
I wish we had a dealer for AG like that out here! Your little CTL looks sweet. Nice picture of the bradco. How are those mowers. Do you know anyting about a brushcat? I like the brushcat but hate the roller when I hit a stump or get in soft material. I have had no complaints with the Bradco cutters. No little about the Brushcat. I keep a lot more inventory than this. I have several units out back in a demo area and usualy 2 or 3 on Demo at all times, not to mention we have 20 stores to draw inventory from. In the same area that ALL of my local competitors cover we have 9 locations with inventory to their 1 location.We are the main location for John Deere CWP products in this area. Correction...Cat has their Skidteers main location at the Cat Rental store, their big equipment about 10 miles away and another small store about 60 miles away, but no one has the parts and service covered in a 100 mile radius like Deere does here. 10 to 20 miles any direction. I was blessed to help start this product line up with a company that is commited to do what ever it takes to grow the business and keep customers happy. Im a lucky dog, YellowDog.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-23-2007, 08:08 AM
Your little CTL looks sweet. I got the CT322 in the other day and added a AM/FM/Weather Band radio, 12 volt auxiliary kit with controls in the handles, and Multi purpose bucket with tooth bar. It is tricked out and ready to sell. Deere just came out with weather proof radio and speakers, so you can install in non cab units also Fieldman. Price around $340.00 depending on your local dealer.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-23-2007, 08:26 AM
I got the CT322 in the other day and added a AM/FM/Weather Band radio, 12 volt auxiliary kit with controls in the handles, and Multi purpose bucket with tooth bar. It is tricked out and ready to sell. Deere just came out with weather proof radio and speakers, so you can install in non cab units also Fieldman. Price around $340.00 depending on your local dealer.Here's some pics.

YellowDogSVC
10-23-2007, 09:19 AM
I use a portable XM radio and I love it. I go through antennas and have started moving the antennas inside in the worst brush when shearing but other than that I can leave the antenna on the room and it's real quick to mount, dismount with suction cups or just hang it in my little junk box I put in the cab with 3m tape. Keeps my mind of the drone of the motor and bore of what I am doing.

Fieldman12
10-23-2007, 05:50 PM
JD, thanks for the info on the stereo and speakers. I will have to keep that in mind when I decide to put one in. I have to say you guys sure have a nice dealership there. Something I noticed is you have a descent selection of skids and a few mini excavators. Allot of AG dealers around here are real bad of maybe having only one or two machines and not pushing trying to sell them. What bothers me about that is most likely they do not have a good mechanic that knows about the machines in case I need something fixed . When I see a dealership like yours with many sitting around I feel more comfortable that if something goes wrong they have someone there that can help me that knows about the machines. I try to do most of my own mechanic work but always nice to have access to someone that knows the machines. I know at some dealerships this theory does not hold true but I think at most it does.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-23-2007, 06:35 PM
JD, thanks for the info on the stereo and speakers. I will have to keep that in mind when I decide to put one in. I have to say you guys sure have a nice dealership there. Something I noticed is you have a descent selection of skids and a few mini excavators. Allot of AG dealers around here are real bad of maybe having only one or two machines and not pushing trying to sell them. What bothers me about that is most likely they do not have a good mechanic that knows about the machines in case I need something fixed . When I see a dealership like yours with many sitting around I feel more comfortable that if something goes wrong they have someone there that can help me that knows about the machines. I try to do most of my own mechanic work but always nice to have access to someone that knows the machines. I know at some dealerships this theory does not hold true but I think at most it does. I actualy have a couple more mini excavators out back. We have at least 60 machines scattered between all locations.

Fieldman12
10-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Cool, you guys sound pretty big. I sure like that 322 you have in the pic.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Cool, you guys sound pretty big. I sure like that 322 you have in the pic.It is a big seller. I sold one last week and one this week.

Canon Landscaping
10-23-2007, 07:06 PM
You never told me about the radio I was contemplating cutting holes in the sides and putting a car stereo in mine. I saw a 332 in your shop with a car radio and speakers.

JDSKIDSTEER
10-23-2007, 07:12 PM
This is new. You want me to order you one? I can have Murfreesboro order for you.

Fieldman12
10-23-2007, 07:26 PM
I have a buddy that is on his second 322 machine. I guess he is getting a new one every year or two.

Lazer_Z
10-23-2007, 07:38 PM
JD, I'm a CAT fan through and through, but I also love ANY type of new iron. Thanks for the pics.

Rob

HazellLawnCare
11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
JDSkidsteer, I am just starting to look around for a new skid steer but being in the AG belt of Missouri what better brand than Deere. I am wanting a skid steer to use for landscaping and snow work. What size and price range should I look at to be able to unload 3000lb pallets of stone and push a 8 or 10ft snow pusher with in the winter?

Scag48
11-19-2007, 09:25 PM
What size and price range should I look at to be able to unload 3000lb pallets of stone and push a 8 or 10ft snow pusher with in the winter?

Deere 332. I'm going to guess around $36K depending on where you're at and what options you get.

bobcat_ron
11-19-2007, 10:29 PM
If only Deere would have the CTL on those radius path loaders now.

JDSKIDSTEER
11-20-2007, 01:33 PM
325 Rubber Tire And Ct322 Track Machine Will Lift 3000 Lb. Price Depends On Dealer Discounts And Options.

JDSKIDSTEER
11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
325 Rubber Tire And Ct322 Track Machine Will Lift 3000 Lb. Price Depends On Dealer Discounts And Options. We Have No Snow So I Can't Advise You On That.

HazellLawnCare
11-20-2007, 05:43 PM
JDSkidsteer,
I am trading my 4310 with 430 loader for a 4720 with the 400 loader next month. What is the max it can lift on a pallet?

Fieldman12
11-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Jdskidsteer, knows more about what the Deere skids can lift than I do but if you look at the specs to lift 3,000 you need at least a 328 with counterweights. If you would be lifting at times more than 3,000 than I would go for for the 332 machine. I know the 325 machines have the same frame and are a brute from what I hear and Im sure they will lift more than speced but you may be pushing it even if you had the counterweights. I dont have the chart in front of me for the 325 but I think the 328 is something like 2,850 before counterweights.

cat2
11-20-2007, 06:41 PM
I talked to a guy with a 328 and he lifted 3,950 pounds. No problem at all:weightlifter:

Fieldman12
11-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Deere is hard to beat in the lifting department. There is other brands Im sure that could lift just as much though.

Bleed Green
07-13-2008, 03:39 PM
hey jdskidsteer was this a new loader when you made all the upgrades to it before selling it or did it come in used and then you made the upgrades and sold it again?

Bleed Green
07-13-2008, 03:42 PM
Here's some pics.
the ct 322 on page one

was this a brand new machine when you made these upgrades to it, or did you get a used machine in upgrade it and then sell it again. It looks like it was repainted, and it looks like there is a rust spot on the exhaust stack. Its a really nice looking loader.

JDSKIDSTEER
07-13-2008, 09:49 PM
the ct 322 on page one

was this a brand new machine when you made these upgrades to it, or did you get a used machine in upgrade it and then sell it again. It looks like it was repainted, and it looks like there is a rust spot on the exhaust stack. Its a really nice looking loader.
It was anew machine just off of truck. You were seeing reflection of yellow paint on chrome stack.

JDSKIDSTEER
09-25-2008, 04:12 AM
Here is an update on 313's and 315's. They have been off to a slow start here. I have sold two 315's in the last year and no warranty problems. Both customers like them. Sold a plumber a 313 last week and he loves it.

Bleed Green
09-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Any word on the radial lift CTL yet?

corey4671
09-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey JD...just saw from the tag on one of the machines you are in Huntsville. That's a nice place you guys have down there. Just wanted to say HEY from just north of the border. :waving:

JDSKIDSTEER
09-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Hey JD...just saw from the tag on one of the machines you are in Huntsville. That's a nice place you guys have down there. Just wanted to say HEY from just north of the border. :waving:
Thanks, I actually work the Fayettville and Winchester Tennessee area also, I am based here because it is in the center of my area and center of Skid Steer sales around here. Surprisingly I sell a lot all over.

JDSKIDSTEER
09-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Any word on the radial lift CTL yet?

Pushed out until spring or early summer last I heard.