PDA

View Full Version : 8000 Daffodils f/s

AintNoFun
10-22-2007, 09:49 PM
We just finished a large planting job and have 8000 Narcissus/Daffodils 14/16cm bulbs left. Paid .43 cents a bulb, open to all offers send me a pm. They are on a pallet and I guess if they are shrinkwrapped enough can be shipped, but you are responsible for setting up shipping. thanks

DBL
10-22-2007, 09:58 PM
how do you over estimate by 8000 and thats almost a 4 grand mistake

AintNoFun
10-22-2007, 10:12 PM
when i originally ordered the bulbs over the summer the job was supposed to be ready for us. the contractor had problems with paving/concrete so they didn't finish the job, didn't place the topsoil so the end result is they weren't ready. they are going to pay for the bulbs, im trying to sell them here first and make them pay the difference rather than make them pay for everything even though they should...

how do you over estimate by 8000 and thats almost a 4 grand mistake

DBL
10-22-2007, 10:14 PM
just for kicks how long do the bulbs stay good for

Kate Butler
10-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Names of the varieties?? Quantities of each? How close are you to any of the major highways in NJ? Are they on a single pallet? How many boxes?

Can you tell that I may be interested?? BTW, that type of bulb will last into next Spring if refrigerated (not frozen). Better to plant noe, but they can be held over to Spring plant. They will bloom out of their proper time the first year that they are Spring-planted, but at the proper times in successive years.

AintNoFun
10-23-2007, 06:23 PM
pm sent. thanks

Names of the varieties?? Quantities of each? How close are you to any of the major highways in NJ? Are they on a single pallet? How many boxes?

Can you tell that I may be interested?? BTW, that type of bulb will last into next Spring if refrigerated (not frozen). Better to plant noe, but they can be held over to Spring plant. They will bloom out of their proper time the first year that they are Spring-planted, but at the proper times in successive years.