PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETE Maintenance Program proposal please add

Slcareco
10-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Im looking to get an idea on how to put a proposal together thats strictly for a complete maintenance program please add, all help is appreciated! thanks

WildLake
10-25-2007, 11:49 AM
I list all services offered(mowing, edging, pruning, fert, broad leaf, pre m. etc) Then I list them again with a complete description (when, where, how often and in what manner it is to be performed) of each service and why it is either mandatory or optional. At the end I have the serviced listed again with check box to the left of the service and total number of times the service will be performed along with seasonal price to the right. I check the mandatory stuff and give them the option to check off some of the other items based on their needs and budget. Option stuff would include preventitive grub, leaves if trees are very few, etc.

I find the people like this as opposed to just telling them what you will be doing and they get no say in the matter(even though they really don't have much).
PM for a copy.

Slcareco
10-25-2007, 07:58 PM
Great thats exactly what Im looking for! Anyone else got something to add?

lawnshark2420
10-25-2007, 08:23 PM
You need to get the total business package from Sean Adams. It has everything you will need proposals,contacts, etc...