PDA

View Full Version : Amber (Halloween) lenses for MR-16 bulbs

Marcos
10-25-2007, 03:17 PM
I don't know if anyone's tried this. (I'm just a rookie) But I outfitted my house and two others that had MR-16 landscape fixtures with amber colored lenses I got from Pegasus Lighting. Man! You talk about putting on a show for Halloween!
It especially sets off my place. I have a ranch house with rust-stained cedar siding. It actually glows from a block away!

pete scalia
10-25-2007, 06:35 PM
I don't know if anyone's tried this. (I'm just a rookie) But I outfitted my house and two others that had MR-16 landscape fixtures with amber colored lenses I got from Pegasus Lighting. Man! You talk about putting on a show for Halloween!
It especially sets off my place. I have a ranch house with rust-stained cedar siding. It actually glows from a block away!

Nice , can you post a few pics?

Pro-Scapes
10-25-2007, 07:51 PM
i did this at a clients house per thier request. 20 amber lenses (orange) on a white home. The client is a self discribed "griswald" (you had to of seen national lampoons christmas vacation) and absolutly loves is. Its a white home so its VERY noticable and will be surrounded with black lights for fright night.

I wasnt keen on it but it looks ok for a holiday. Will try and get pics but I got important things to do like getting ready to go fishing.