PDA

View Full Version : stihl fs 85 with power broom and trimmer head

grassmanvt
10-28-2007, 09:39 PM
I have a stihl fs85 power unit with the power broom as well as a trimmer head. Looks a little older but runs out good. Not very familiar with stihl stuff but I know my echoes set up this way run about $600 complete. I would take $300 cash. No shipping. Please plan on picking up. I might also be able to meet someone in nh as I will be in the bow area in the next week or two. reply or call 802-793-7023.

N.H.BOY
10-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I have a stihl fs85 power unit with the power broom as well as a trimmer head. Looks a little older but runs out good. Not very familiar with stihl stuff but I know my echoes set up this way run about $600 complete. I would take $300 cash. No shipping. Please plan on picking up. I might also be able to meet someone in nh as I will be in the bow area in the next week or two. reply or call 802-793-7023.

Does this run really good?, or does it need a tune up? Have you used it at all this year?

grassmanvt
10-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Does this run really good?, or does it need a tune up? Have you used it at all this year?

I just bought it at a going out of business sale. I brought it home, pulled it a few times and ran it for about 5 minutes. Seemed to run out like it should.

lawncare18
10-30-2007, 09:11 PM
you should go full time into selling used turf equipment its gona be big in the years to come.. my golf course i work at we are always buying used equipment.. guys with less money means more used equipment.

N.H.BOY
10-30-2007, 09:20 PM
let me know when you are going to Bow. Im quessing youll me heading down 89 right? Did you sell that exmark bagging system??

grassmanvt
10-30-2007, 09:25 PM
let me know when you are going to Bow. Im quessing youll me heading down 89 right? Did you sell that exmark bagging system??

I'll be in bow next Thursday (the 8th) for an equipment auction. Its right in bow about 5 minutes from were 89 ends. I did sell the larger bagging system and the smaller one for the lazer hp has met reserve and sells tomorrow on e-bay. I also have a striping roller I will be listing today or tomorrow.

N.H.BOY
10-30-2007, 09:36 PM
I'll be in bow next Thursday (the 8th) for an equipment auction. Its right in bow about 5 minutes from were 89 ends. I did sell the larger bagging system and the smaller one for the lazer hp has met reserve and sells tomorrow on e-bay. I also have a striping roller I will be listing today or tomorrow.

Wait== what auction please all info for me. what where time? thanks if you tell Ill buy you a beer sometime. Im up in Tilton area so it's only 20 min. from me.:clapping:

grassmanvt
10-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Wait== what auction please all info for me. what where time? thanks if you tell Ill buy you a beer sometime. Im up in Tilton area so it's only 20 min. from me.:clapping:

Go to www.yoderandfrey.com for the auction list. Its mostly construction equipment and heavy trucks. They put on a spring and fall auction at that location and alex lyon + son puts on a couple a year in the bow area as well. They used to have more equipment but I still plan on going. Never know what will show up.

N.H.BOY
10-30-2007, 09:44 PM
yea just found in on the web...looks like HEAVY stuff, to big for me. Ill let you know about that broom, will you take 200 bucks? what else you have hanging around up there in VT. Is Planet Rock still open in Barre?

grassmanvt
10-30-2007, 09:52 PM
really want to get 300 out of it or I'll probably keep it for a spare dedicated broom and not have to swap my ehoe's back and forth. What else ya looking for, I've got a bunch of stuff, from small landscape stuff to larger excavation equipment. How about a leaf loader? Been wanting to get that out. Yeah the rock is still open, (unfortunately, yikes) Any good places down by you or in the manchester area? Went to Brimmers (I think that was the place) the other night for dinner but never ventured anywhere else.

N.H.BOY
10-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Yea Planet rock is pretty sad:hammerhead: we have Marks showplace in bedford, but it's not ALL nudity.. anyways yea I just bought a leaf loader down in Nashua a few weeks back for 500 bucks 16hp, needed some work, but she's ready to blow..I really need a dump trailer if you know of one..