PDA

View Full Version : "I have all the wire installed I just need the lights"

pete scalia
10-29-2007, 11:23 PM
prospect claimed over the phone to me that it was put in by the company that built the pool. I wasn't expecting much but when I got there I found 1 #8 coming through a concrete pour (not even in a sleeve) directly under the Pool sub panel about 8 inches long of it . Not even enough to reach inside a transformer. The other end daylighted behind the spa in the corner of the yard. The Mrs says the pool guy told her that's all she'd need and is suspicious when I tell here the wiring is insufficient and thinks I'm just trying to pad the bill. Didn't help when I told her to have the pool guy put the lights in then if the wiring works for him. Oh well. No Job for you Pete!

Bill S
10-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Why do pool guys pretend to be landscapers/landscape lighting installers? We aren't out on the weekend putting pools in!

JoeyD
10-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Wait you mean you cant do an entire yard with one piece of 8 guage? rookie!

LOL

NightScenes
10-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Do it all in LED James!!

bmwsmity
10-30-2007, 04:22 PM
pete, do you live in the middle of idiotville or something?

where do you find these people???? :hammerhead:

at the very least, your posts are always good for a laugh......i don't think i can ever complain about customers when comparing mine to what you deal with!

if the lady can't pony up the extra $100 bucks or so to run some more wire under the walk, then she obviously ain't a buyer you want.