PDA

View Full Version : How do you end mini's at a corner

newbie35
11-01-2007, 12:21 AM
I hate putting mini's on a customers house but I have a few that I cannot talk into anything different this year. How would you end a strand at a corner when you still have more lights on the strand? I have thought about blanks or just putting them in the gutter where no one can see them. Has anyone done this? How did it work?

David Gretzmier
11-02-2007, 12:13 AM
on 1oo light strands you can remove a bulb and knock out 50. or use black out caps, buy in bulk from a cap maker.

newbie35
11-02-2007, 01:12 AM
ok thanks David I hate putting up mini's on houses but that seems to be what a few people want.

newz7151
11-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Start from the corner with the end and work back to the plug outlet and then just dump the remaining in a pot or some other cover at the outlet.

(wi) Roots
11-03-2007, 07:50 AM
THE HISTORY OF THE BLACK CAP: The black caps idea came from using the caps placed on motor's carburator when the manufacturing was done! This helped keep debis out of housing unit. Kind of what if ideas that worked! The rest is history. Before the idea came up we used black tape. No I wasn't the one who came up with it! DARN!!!!!!!.........